- Editorial. Magnanti, Thomas L. // Operations Research;Jan/Feb83, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p1
The article discusses the editorial policy of "Operations Research" including working hypotheses describing the journal and its environment.
- Welcome to PAST! Roper, Scott C.; Slater, Deborah // Pioneer America Society Transactions;2010, Vol. 33, p1
The article presents information related to the content of the journal and submitting articles to the journal.
- Publisher's Announcement. // Research in Science Education;Mar2001, Vol. 31 Issue 1, p177
Announces that Kluwer Academic Publishers has taken over publication of the periodical "Research in Science Education."
- Reducing the Cycle-Time of the MIS Quarterly's Review Process. Zmud, Bob // MIS Quarterly;Sep97, Vol. 21 Issue 3, pxxxv
This article presents a note from the editor regarding the publication's manuscript submission and acceptance policy.
- DEAR MS. CLIO. // Clio;Jun75, Vol. 4 Issue 3, p437
The article presents a question and answer related to scholarly publishing and periodicals.
- Notes for Contributors 2011. // European Journal of American Culture;2010, Vol. 29 Issue 3, p261
The article provides publication information for contributors to the journal.
- CORRECTION. // Indiana Libraries;2005, Vol. 24 Issue 2, p31
Presents a correction to past issue of the "Indiana Libraries."
- Koernerâ€™s Korner. Koerner, E.F.K. // Historiographia Linguistica;2011, Vol. 38 Issue 3, p441
An introduction to the current volume of the journal is presented and the editor thanks various individuals who helped in its publication.
- Contents Volume 101. // Philosophical Studies;Dec2000, Vol. 101 Issue 2/3, p325
Presents a table of contents for the 2000 issue of the scholarly periodical "Philosophical Studies".
- Erratum. // American Journal of Gastroenterology;Apr1990, Vol. 85 Issue 4, p486
Presents a correction to the March 1990 issue of the "American Journal of gastroenetrology"