Desktop Dining Gains in Employee Feeding
- BY THE NUMBERS. // Crain's Cleveland Business;9/3/2007, Vol. 28 Issue 35, p2
The article offers information on an industrial survey related to the factors that influence decision making capabilities of executives concerning the location of their companies. The survey, conducted among the C-level executives of Fortune 1000 companies, found that around 29% executives are...
- Untitled. Wild, Damian // Estates Gazette;10/29/2016, Issue 969, p1
The article focuses on the factors in the success of the real estate business. Three-quarters of the world's biggest real estate businesses believe that investing in technology to support asset and portfolio decision-making is a priority for their organisation. In a survey, 44% respondents said...
- NORTH SUBURBAN. // Indianapolis Monthly;Aug2013, Vol. 36 Issue 14, p153
A review is offered for several restaurants including Blu Moon Cafe, Hamilton Restaurant and India Sizzling located in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- EVOLUTION OF CAFETERIA SYSTEMS - PAST-PRESENT AND FUTURE. Poór, József; Beke, Jenő; László, Gyula; Óhegyi, Katalin; Šeben, Zoltán; Slavić, Agneš // Selye e-Studies;2014, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p4
The author's aim is first to review the most important features of the cafeteria system (goals, typical 'stakeholders' and strategic HR issues). Then they examine the evolution of the system of flexible benefits since 1996, when the first such systems appeared in Hungary. Authors also analyze...
- Peer effects at campus cafeterias. Ploner, Matteo // Journal of Evolutionary Economics;Jan2013, Vol. 23 Issue 1, p61
This study investigates the voluntary allocation of monetary resources to future food consumption by customers of campus cafeterias. A rich dataset allows us to infer social proximity of cafeteria customers and to measure social spillovers in allocation decisions. We show that individuals tend...
- 53 Bites Cafe. Watkins-Miller, Elaine // Buildings;Oct98, Vol. 92 Issue 10, p58
Features the 53 Bites Cafe, the corporate cafeteria of FORE Systems, a computer company in Warrendale, Pennsylvania. Cost of building the cafeteria; Three food stations of the cafeteria; Food specialties of each station; Design of the cafeteria.
- REPEAT TRAFFIC WANTED: B&I ABANDONS SELF-SERVICE. // FoodService Director;08/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 8, p8
Describes the corporate cafeteria opened by the National Association of Securities Dealers in Gaithersburg, Maryland. Capacity of the cafeteria; Features of the cafeteria's kitchen; Food served by the facility.
- Diner Days. O'Sullivan, Sibbie // Washingtonian Magazine;Apr2004, Vol. 39 Issue 7, p224
Presents an article that discussed a few places to meet up with old memories. Wheaton Pharmacy; Hot Shoppes cafeteria; Barnaby's restaurant; Nick's Diner.
- Updating Old World recipes. Weisberg, Karen // FoodService Director;03/15/2001, Vol. 14 Issue 3, p86
Looks at the Italian food innovations served in corporate cafeterias in the United States. Addition of Nestle/Minor red sauce concentrate and Rich pizza dough to the Canteen Cuisine food program; Spaghetti and meatballs offered by Sbarro restaurant chain; Strategy used by L.A. Food Services in...