- Industry News. Buzalka, Mike // Food Management;Jul2008, Vol. 43 Issue 7, p64
The article offers news briefs related to food industry. Kevin Fiori was named as vice president of sales and marketing at Sunkist Growers Inc. Several college and university foodservice operators have attended an interactive Operator University in Idaho to learn new product innovations and on...
- INCOTEC Acquires Seedgard. // Farm Chemicals International;Jun2008, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p6
The article presents an announcement on the acquisition agreement between INCOTEC and LantmÃ¤nnen. The former is a seed technologies service provider while the latter is one of the largest groups in the food and agricultural industries in the Nordic region. It announces that 49% stake of...
- LantmÃ¤nnen takes major stake in Bakehouse. // British Baker;5/22/2009, Vol. 1 Issue 9, p11
The article reports on the increase of shares of European frozen bakery supplier LantmÃ¤nnen Unibake in Bakehouse in Surrey, England. The company increased its shares from 25% to 63.25% for an undisclosed sum. LantmÃ¤nnen chief executive officer Bent Pultz Larsen said that agreement with...
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;10/09/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 41, p104
Presents news items related to the suppliers of food service operators in the United States as of October 9, 2000. Merger of Columbus Salame Co. with Viking Foods; Filing of a bankruptcy petition by Specialty Foods Corp.; Agreement of Cargill Inc. with SunPure Ltd. for a joint venture.
- NEWS DIGESTS. // Nation's Restaurant News;2/25/2002, Vol. 36 Issue 8, p3
Reports developments in the food service industry worldwide as of February 2002. Merger between Landry's Seafood Restaurants Inc. and C.A. Muer Corp.; Recipients of the Silver Plate Award from the International Foodservice Manufacturers Association; Plans of McDonald's Co. Japan to open units...
- Cargill's chocolate choice. // Food & Drink Technology;Jul/Aug2005, Vol. 4 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the approval issued to food manufacturer Cargill Inc. by the German competition authorities to acquire an industrial chocolate factory, the Schierstedter Schokoladefabrik. Terms of the agreement; Sales performance of both companies; Product developments.
- NEWS DIGESTS. Frumkin, Paul // Nation's Restaurant News;10/29/2001, Vol. 35 Issue 44, p100
Reports developments in food service in the United States as of October 29, 2001. Acquisition of FHS Inc. by Sara Lee Corp.; Plans of Kraft Foods Inc. to sell its Brazilian dairy business to Parmalat Finanziaria SpA; Partnership between Waring and French chef Paul Bocuse.
- news briefs. // Chemical Week;7/7/2008, Vol. 170 Issue 21, p4
The section offers news briefs concerning the chemical industry. Cargill is planning to build a $22-million, renewable polyols plant in Chicago, Illinois, which is scheduled for startup in November 2008. Mexican chemical executives met recently with Peru's president Alan Garcia to discuss...
- Private Cloud Nurtures Farming Co-op. Feretic, Eileen // Baseline;Jan2010, Issue 102, p24
The article focuses on the private cloud computing and information technology of LantmÃ¤nnen Agroetanol AB in Stockholm, Sweden which aims to maintain a highly competitive enterprise and a cooperative with owner control based on farmers' needs. It notes that the technology optimizes its...