Grabbing to Stay
- 'Nova debuts dine-out. // FoodService Director;9/15/2004, Vol. 17 Issue 9, p6
Reports on the Dine Out at Dougherty program implemented by the Villanova University in Pennsylvania. Sales generated from a similar program offered in 2003; Views of director of operations Tim Dietzler on the program.
- Staff Supporter. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;4/15/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 4, p62
The article features Tim Dietzler, director of dining services at Villanova University, Villanova, Pennsylvania. He oversees the dining services at the university which includes dining operations, stores, coffee bars, retail and catering. He introduced a retail concept called The Exchange, which...
- STEAL THIS IDEA. // FoodService Director;4/15/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 4, p10
The article presents several business ideas from food service directors in the U.S. Matt Rapposelli, executive chef Ohio University in Athens, Ohio, describes the positive response of customers to combo meals. Tim Dietzler, director of dining services at Villanova University in Villanova,...
- Menus make the grade. Glazer, Fern // Nation's Restaurant News;7/11/2011, Vol. 45 Issue 14, p16
The article reports on the transformations made by colleges to meet the lifestyle choices of college students in the U.S. in 2011. The College of New Jersey renovated its traditional cafeteria into a trayless food court which feature destination restaurants to meet the desires of students. At...
- New Flex Plans, DIY Meals, HMR Options: Villanova `shakes up' meal offerings. // FoodService Director;09/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 9, p42
Focuses on the implementation of expansion plans for the food service facilities of Villanova University in Villanova, Pennsylvania. Features of the food service facilities; Reason for the changes in meal plans; How the home-meal replacement meals will be marketed. INSETS: Villanova's `Master...
- Future Minded. Ramsey, Lindsey // FoodService Director;6/15/2008, Vol. 21 Issue 6, p42
This article features the work of Tim Dietzler as director of dining services for Villanova University in Pennsylvania. It highlights the willingness of Dietzler to embrace and implement trends, such as increased variety, healthy and culinary-based menu development and environmental initiatives....
- Food fight! McAllister, J.F.O.; Horowitz, Janice M. // Time;11/25/1996, Vol. 148 Issue 24, p23
Lists the five best and five worst top colleges and universities in terms of the healthfulness of their food-service offerings, as ranked by the Physicians Committee for Responsible Medicine.
- Meeting varied demand. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;02/15/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 2, p95
Describes the typical diet of a college student in the United States. Nutritional promotions run in the residence halls and cash operations at East Carolina University in Greenville, North Carolina; Importance of listing nutritional information; Meals offered to college students.
- Focus on the Food. // Food Management;Jun2003, Vol. 38 Issue 6, p80
The article presents information about the marketplace at the Kimmel Canter, New York University (NYU), New York City. It is located at the third floor of NYU's brand new 10-story Helen & Martin Kimmel Center for University Life, located on historic Washington Square near LaGuardia Place in...