Get all the help that you need
- Under pressure: Clean your foodservice equipment with care. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;08/18/97, Vol. 31 Issue 33, p98
Discusses the maintenance and repair of food service equipment. Materials to be used; Factors contributing to damages to the equipment; Tips in cleaning and maintaining the equipment.
- MAINTENANCE CHECKLIST. // Caterer & Hotelkeeper;4/8/2011, Vol. 201 Issue 4672, preceding p33
The article offers information on the maintenance of cooking equipment for enhancing the efficiency of the kitchen and saving money.
- Keep your equipment in top shape with proper maintenance. ANTHONY, MICHAEL // CSP;Jul2015, Vol. 26 Issue 9, p51
The article discusses about the measures taken by sophisticated supermarkets for maintaining & repairing the condition of the food service equipments to prevent breakdowns, dissatisfied customers, & lost revenue.
- Ice makers. Chater, Amanda // FoodService Director;02/15/99, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p146
Presents several strategies in maintaining ice making systems in school food service facilities. Replacement of ice machines every seven years; Routine maintenance for ice machines; Frequency of cleaning and sanitization efforts; Cleaning of water-filtration-system filters; Significance of...
- Manage equipment maintenance, replacement with software. Frable, Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;1/1/96, Vol. 30 Issue 1, p58
Discusses why restaurants operators should manage equipment inventory and service records with a equipment maintenance program. Advantages to operators; Limitation of knowledge of equipment; Most popular program; Other programs for maintaining databases.
- Handle problems large and small, and toast your success. Hochstein, Mort // Nation's Restaurant News;3/18/96, Vol. 30 Issue 11, p61
Presents restaurant equipment and supplies that must be checked regularly to ensure smooth operation of the business. Small electric devices; Toasters; Blenders; Glass washers; Cash register; Cooling machines.
- Customers need assurance that they will be supported when trying new concepts, equipment. Frable Jr., Foster // Nation's Restaurant News;07/10/2000, Vol. 34 Issue 28, p22
Points out instances demonstrating food service equipment manufacturers' lack of support for people who purchase their products. Manufacturers' abandonment of stocking spare parts for imported versions of a product; Cessation of service for products that have been pruned out in the course of a...
- Water's impact on fountain beverages and beverage systems: Part one. Parker, Roy // Water Technology;Sep2013, Vol. 36 Issue 9, p16
The article discusses issues related to repair and maintenance of cold foodservice equipments, specifically post-mix fountain beverages and ice. It also discusses how condition of tap water plays an important role in both drink quality and equipment function. It is informed that contaminants in...
- Chapter 29: Technology. Brown, Douglas Robert // Complete Guide to Securing Your Own U.S. Patent: A Step-by-Step ;2007, p367
Section 4, Chapter 29 of the book "The Food Service Manager's Guide to Creative Cost Cutting: Over 2001 Innovative and Simple Ways to Save Your Food Service Operation Thousands by Reducing Expenses," by Douglas Robert Brown is presented. It explores the introduction and association of technology...