Bravo for mocktails
- A sparkling holiday alternative for nondrinkers. Doyle, B.G. // Caribbean Business;12/2/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 47, p35
Reports on the introduction of a line of alcohol-free sparkling juices to the Puerto Rico market in December 1999. Production of the beverages by Napa Valley Juice Co.; Distribution in Puerto Rico by Global Brands Caribbean Corp.; Description of the Renee California Chardonnay and Renee...
- Happy birthday, Emma and Tom. // National Liquor News;Nov2005, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p19
The article announces that Emma and Tom's Life Juice has just celebrated its first birthday. The product was launched in Melbourne, Australia in October 2004. The content, varieties and availability of the juices are outlined.
- Bravo for mocktails. Strenk, Th // Restaurant Business;Jun2008, Vol. 107 Issue 6, pf14
The article focuses on the marketing strategy of cocktail drinks offered by Bravo! and Sal & Mookie's in Jackson, Mississippi. The restaurants offer crafted non-alcoholic drinks, which include Montego Bay, Lesley Punch, and Missmosa. All are combination of fruit juices and syrups with a garnish...
- Britvic adds new flavours in shake-up of Robinsons. // Convenience Store;2/27/2015, p42
The article offers information on the new look and flavours of the Robinsons Fruit Squash.
- FOODSERVICE BUYER: FROZEN DRINKS. Strenk, T. H. // Restaurant Business;Aug2007, Vol. 106 Issue 8, p64
The article presents several categories of frozen drinks which are sold in various restaurants in the U.S. Frozen drinks covers both alcoholic and non-alcoholic which include daiquiris, mudslides, piÃ±a coladas and smoothies, granitas, frosty cappuccinos and even frozen tea. The Lone Star...
- Tastes great, less boozy: Refreshing non-cocktails. Gerst, Virginia // Crain's Chicago Business;7/25/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 30, p39
This article reports that many restaurants are pouring creativity into inventive non-alcoholic refreshers that are tasty but won't send a person back to the office with his/her head in a spin. It is informed that the bubble tea is a lunch-time favorite at Vong's Thai Kitchen located at 6 W....
- SUPER SMOOTHIES! POWELL, LORI // Prevention;Jul2012, Vol. 64 Issue 7, p104
Several smoothie recipes are presented including Green Goddess Smoothie, Stone Fruit Smoothie and Tropical Twist.
- Juices: Germans favor the full-fruit option. // MarketWatch: Drinks;Jan2006, Vol. 5 Issue 1, p17
The article presents information about the juice market in Germany. It is predicted that the juice market would reach $9.2 billion by 2009 as compared to $8.3 billion in 2004. Pure fruit juices will be responsible for this growth because the value of nectar will decrease.
- GLOWING GREEN SMOOTHIE. // NW;5/27/2013, Vol. 21 Issue 22, p77
A recipe for Glowing Green Smoothie is presented.