Center cut baseball top sirloin
- ONE GREAT MARINADE. // Southern Living;May2007, Vol. 42 Issue 5, p194
The article presents recipes for marinated foods including Orange-Soy-Ginger Marinade, which uses grated orange rind, olive oil, fresh orange juice and minced fresh ginger, and Marinated Flank Steak, which uses the orange-soy-ginger marinade, coated with cold cooking grate and grilled over...
- SCORE WITH A TAILGATE PICNIC. // Ebony;Oct1973, Vol. 28 Issue 12, p158
Two recipes are presented, Texas chili and barbecued beef strips.
- beyond burgers and hot dogs. O'hara, Julie // Shape;Summer2009, Vol. 28, p88
The article presents recipes for Limoncello Tuna and Asparagus, and Chimchurri Flank Steak and Potatoes.
- The ABCs of BBQ. Gray, Lisa Waterman // RN;Sep2007, Vol. 70 Issue 9, p60
The article offers ideas on preparing healthy barbecue dishes. Barbecue has been a part of the diet of people in the U.S. Regional differences exist in relation to barbecue flavors, marinades and sauces. Nutritional experts warn that the people should be cautious in using the fatty, sugary and...
- FIRED UP. Flynn, Kimberly; Gould, Joe; Marder, Ariane; Millado, Nate; Sanchez, Elizabeth // Men's Fitness;Jun/Jul2006, Vol. 22 Issue 5, p92
The article presents a guide to grilling for a backyard barbecue. It teaches the tricks suited in grilling. It discusses how best to keep the meat, based on when you plan on eating it. It states that marinades and dry rubs do not just add extra flavor to meat, they also tenderize tough cuts. It...
- Smokin' Barbecue Without a Grill. Hixon, Diane; Dowell, Galelah // Home Cooking;Jun2007, Vol. 35 Issue 3, p24
The recipes for Slow Cooker Barbecued Ribs and Shredded Barbecued Beef are presented.
- A Ba Primer: The Great American Steak-Out. Garvey, Hugh // Bon Appetit;Jul2011, Vol. 56 Issue 7, p66
The article discusses the principles of a great steak. It describes the best beef cuts which includes bone-in rib eye, skirt steak, tri-tip and kalbi. It also provides suggestions for grilling steak. Recipes for Salt-and-Pepper Rib Eye, Skirt Steak With Chimichurri Sauce, and Tri-Tip With...
- Nino's Italian barbecue. Zoccali, Nino // BBC Australian Good Food;May2009, p120
Several recipes for barbecue cooking including Linguine with pork, tomato and thyme, Barbecued Florentine Steak and Tuscan farro and cannellini bean salad, are presented.
- STEAK OF THE ART. // Ralph;Jan2010, p82
The article offers tips for people who love steaks and barbecues. The author stresses the importance of sitting meat, poultry and seafood at room temperature before hitting the grill. He suggests not to put cooked meat back on the same plate it sat on when it was raw. He also highlights the...