Saucy goings on in the hotel bar
- NEW LOOK FOR WA TABS. // Australian Hotelier;Sep2008, Vol. 24 Issue 8, p12
The article reveals that Melbourne, Australia-based Red Design Group (RED) won the tender to create a new concept for Racing and Wagering Western Australia's (RWWA) Totalisator Agency Board (TAB) agencies and in pubs and clubs throughout the state. According to RED Managing Principal Roy...
- bar staff INSIDE. // Publican's Morning Advertiser;12/5/2016, Issue 12, p71
The article reports on the service offered by the bar staff.
- MINNESOTA: Drinking and Betting. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;12/5/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31278, p39
Reports on the plans of Minnesota Licensed Beverage Association to install video gambling in bars in Minnesota. Utilization of the received funds.
- One million tiny plays about work. Taylor, Craig // People Management;9/10/2009, Vol. 15 Issue 19, p58
The article presents a script of a conversation between a man and woman in a pub near the Oval cricket ground in south London, England.
- The Restaurants of Chicago. // Gases & Welding Distributor;Jan/Feb2002, Vol. 46 Issue 1, p42
Examines the best restaurants in Chicago, Illinois. Chicago Firehouse Restaurant; Hudson Club; Wildfire Brew Pub.
- HELLO, DOLI. Bell, Katie Kelly // Atlanta;Jul2002, Vol. 42 Issue 3, p192
Features the Stoli Doli cocktail at Capital Grill Restaurant in the U.S. Mixture of the beverage; Fruit flavor; Coolness of the liquid.
- At SORRENTO'S, the recipes are De Luca family secrets. Wolfe, J. Kevin // Cincinnati;Nov2001, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p130
Features Sorrento's Restaurant and Sports Bar in Cincinnati, Ohio. Sale of sports stuff; Price of the sports souvenirs; Specialty of the restaurant.
- Refreshments. // Architecture Australia;Jan/Feb96, Vol. 85 Issue 1, p63
Focuses on designs of new cafes and bars in Australia. Maisy's Cafe; 20 Meyers Place; Hotel LA; Sushi-Gen.
- Betting on the rat race. // Alberta Report / Newsmagazine;4/19/93, Vol. 20 Issue 18, p23
Discusses rat racing at Calgary's Billy MacIntyre's Cattle Company bar, the Rattlesnake Saloon. Comments from bar manager and chief mouser Susan Karkus; Approval from the SPCA; More.