- Personnel news. // Wood & Wood Products;Jul98, Vol. 103 Issue 8, p28
Presents information on appointments and promotions of various personnel in the wood industry and trade. Appointment of Larry Fruge to vice president of marketing, home furniture components of Legget & Platt Inc.; Appointments in various positions at Leitz Tooling Systems; Appointment of Bill...
- people onthemove. // Furniture/Today;12/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 13, p44
Presents updates on the appointment of several furniture executives in the United States as of December 2000. Election of Terri Maurer as president of the American Society of Interior Designers; Promotion of Ames Flynn as vice president and chief information officer of Thomasville Furniture...
- Pickup picks up Whitworth job. // Public Finance;11/10/95, p6
Reports the employment of former Ribble Valley chief internal auditor Ronald Pickup in Lancashire, England. Involvement of Pickup in the investigation of the loss funds in the councillor's coffers; Efforts of Pickup for the provision of salary for the council's staff; Views of Pickup regarding...
- The dating game. Simmons, Cynthia; Neu, Dean // CMA Magazine;Jun94, Vol. 68 Issue 5, p27
Describes how organizations find an auditor, along with the roles that price, professionalism and the expectations of value-added activities play in the selection decision. Interviews conducted; Formal selection process; Issue of value added by a statutory audit.
- Local authority audits. // Accountancy;Jan1982, Vol. 93 Issue 1061, p11
Reports the appointment of district auditors by commercial firms in England.
- peopletoday. // Furniture/Today;09/04/2000, Vol. 25 Issue 1, p34
Highlights key executive selection and appointments in the furniture industry in the United States as of September 4, 2000. Paul Messerchmitt's appointment as Serta Cincinnati's senior vice president of sales and marketing; Julie Sheehy's appointment as Contempo Americas' vice president of...
- people on the move. // Furniture/Today;6/25/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 41, p62
Reports on the appointment and promotion of executives in the United States furniture industry and trade as of June 25, 2001. Stephanie M. Shern's selection as senior vice president and global managing director at Kurt Salmon Associates; Larry Watt's promotion to chief operating officer at...
- peopleonthemove. // Furniture/Today;8/27/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 50, p56
Reports developments on furniture industry and trade in the United States as of August 2001. Appointment of Chrissy Greene as marketing manager for Professional Temporary Services; Selection of John V. Tunney as vice-chairman of the board of directors at Foamex International; Promotion of...
- MANAGERS. // Furniture/Today;05/07/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 34, p40
Highlights executive appointments within the furniture industry of the United States as of May 2001. Broach Bodle Kinley's hiring of Nancy Fickling as production manager; David Dombar's joining of International Bedding Corp. as the company's Midwest sales manager.