Small but beautiful
- Mother alleges '48 hrs.' violates daughter's civil rights. Reed, Vita // Las Vegas Business Press;01/18/99, Vol. 16 Issue 3, p13
Presents two court cases of interest to business enterprises and industries in Nevada. Civil rights lawsuit filed by a mother against Columbia Broadcasting System Inc., Diane Ronnau, Las Vegas Metropolitan Police Department, Detective Mike Maines; Lawsuit filed by Magic & Movie Hall of Fame...
- In your court. Blackwell, Tom // Indiana Business Magazine;May97, Vol. 41 Issue 5, p57
Provides information on managing or avoiding business litigation in Indiana. Importance of employing legal counsel to draft a business contract; Confirmation letters for agreements with regular customers; Provision for the payment of attorney's fees in the event of breach of contract.
- COURT DOCKETS. // BusinessWest;11/12/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 14, p58
The article lists the 2007 lawsuits involving area businesses and organizations in Massachusetts which include Constance E. Madeiros v. Premier Insurance Co. at Chicopee District Court and Ann T. Russo v. The Stop & Shop Supermarket LLC at Franklin Superior Court.
- Alleged toxic mold subject of suit. Cardinal, Denise // Las Vegas Business Press;05/26/97, Vol. 14 Issue 21, p28
Presents several legal cases involving business enterprises in Las Vegas, Nevada as of June 1, 1997. Includes Brenda Kuhn vs. La-Tex Partnership dba Shark Club; Judith Garner vs. Lincoln Property Co.; Micro Supply Inc. vs. Jim Crothers dba CCI PC Consultants.
- Security for costs. Langleben, Alan // Commercial Law Bulletin;Jul/Aug2004, Vol. 19 Issue 4, p16
Discusses the question of security costs in legal proceedings related to commercial law cases in London, England. Role of the court in awarding security costs outside the European Union Economic Community; Principles in determining whether to grant security costs.
- â€˜Hopefulâ€™ signs for return of commercial docket. NOBILE, JEREMY // Crain's Cleveland Business;6/8/2015, Vol. 36 Issue 23, p0003
The article reports that several judges and attorneys convened April 28, 2015 to discuss the pros and cons of the commercial docket to resolve complex business-to-business lawsuits like trade secret disputes, noncompete contracts and shareholder disagreements in Cleveland, Ohio.
- Casebook. Ross, Mike // Chartered Accountants Journal;Sep2000, Vol. 79 Issue 8, p65
Presents updates on commerce-related court cases in New Zealand as of September 2000. Minority buyout rules in a case involving Natural Gas Corp. and Infratil; Litigation funding in a case involving Nautilus Developments Ltd.; Tax fraud in a case involving French-born corporate director Erwin...
- National Car Parks' liability limited. Cooper, Stephanie; Keenan, Denis // Accountancy;Aug87, Vol. 100 Issue 1128, p46
Reports on the decision of the High Court of Great Britain in the court case 'Fred Chappell Ltd. vs. National Car Parks Ltd.,' regarding breach of bailment, breach of contract and negligence in respect for the theft of a tractor unit. Parking of the vehicle subject to National Car Park's...
- COURT DOCKETS. // BusinessWest;10/8/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 11, p70
The article lists lawsuits involving area businesses and organizations in Massachusetts as of October 8, 2012 including Denis Menard v. Quality Builders and Rick Ward, Patricia Castagne v. MassMutual, and Tawyna-Pitts Jones v. National Union Fire Insurance.