- CONTENTS. Cooper, George // Cabinet Maker;6/29/2012, Issue 5794, p5
The article focuses on the use of sale by furniture retailers as a tool to fight against the effect of the downturn in Great Britain, wherein a research from PricewaterhouseCoopers (PwC) confirms that retailers used sales to help drive footfall compared to previous years.
- Strongest sales growth for three years. // Cabinet Maker;3/15/2013, Issue 5829, p12
The article focuses on the increase of retail sales in flooring and furniture in Great Britain on February 2013, wherein it increased by 2.7%, and 4.4% in the total sales.
- Retail outlook 2006. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;12/26/2005, Vol. 30 Issue 16, p27
The article focuses on the expectations of the retail industry particularly in the furniture business in the U.S. for 2006. The estimates for the total furniture and bedding sales, is discussed. While the total figure for spending for furniture and bedding may change slightly as new data becomes...
- Sun shines on Scottish DIY stores. // Cabinet Maker;7/28/2006, Issue 5498, p6
The article reports on the increased in sales for DIY and outdoor furniture in Scotland for the June 2006. Good weather boosted the sales this year unlike June of last year. Sales were also doing well above the monthly average and the results show that retail in Scotland was stronger than across...
- Retail uptick boosts premarket mood. Linville, Jeff // Furniture/Today;9/22/2003, Vol. 28 Issue 4, p43
Reports that an increase in retail sales has influenced positive attitude of retailers in the pre-market activity of the furniture industry and trade in North Carolina. Companies that participated in the pre-market activity; Impact of the activity on the sales of furniture companies who signed...
- Retailers risking long term sustainability. // Cabinet Maker;10/5/2012, Issue 5807, p10
The article focuses on the furniture retailers of England that are risking their long term sustainability in order to increase sales.
- Mattress Firm gains 72 units. Engel, Clint // Furniture/Today;06/04/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 38, p8
Presents the top 100 fast growing furniture firm in the United States. Percentage of sales increase for Mattress Firm; Achievement of the 270-store bedding specialty retailer of the best unit-count growth; Dominance of Super Stores of America in the equivalent-store sales.
- Retail Intelligence. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;12/5/2003, Issue 5367, p16
Reports development related to furniture industry in Europe as of December 2003. Sales of living cabinets; Increase in the sales of bedroom cabinet retailers; Annual growth sales of the industry.
- U.S. revises industry numbers. // Furniture/Today;8/20/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 49, p14
Reports improvement in the furniture retail sales in the United States. Consumer demand for furniture and bedding; Increase in the consumer furniture spending; Comparison of the sales performance between 1998 and 1999.