- TRADESMAN CASE: Cop-out rejected, charge dismissed. // Advocate;11/7/73, Issue 124, p10
Reports on the dismissal of the case of 19 men arrested on a lewd conduct charge in Los Angeles, California. Details of the case.
- Petition against A.K. Antony Dismissed. // India -- West;1/8/2010, Vol. 35 Issue 7, pA34
The article reports on the dismissal of a petition by the Central Bureau of Investigation Special Court filed by Communist Party of India-Marxist Kerala secretary Pinarayi Vijayan in India in 2010.
- SOVEREIGN IMMUNITY. // International Law Update;Oct2001, Vol. 7, p155
Reports the dismissal of the suit against Japan by Asian women used as comfort women on the grounds of immunity in Washington, D.C. Details on the ruling of the court; Qualification of the action as a commercial activity; Dismissal of the case due to non-justiciable political question.
- Late News. // RCR Wireless News;12/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 52, p1
Focuses on a Baltimore, Maryland-based federal district judge's dismissal of Christopher Newman's radio-frequency health lawsuit against telecommunication firms, Verizon Communications and SBC Communications Inc.
- JUSTICE DISMISSED. Ellis, Joe; Collister, Brian // IRE Journal;Nov/Dec2002, Vol. 25 Issue 6, p30
Investigates several cases dismissed because of lack of a speedy trial in the Bexar County criminal court in Texas.
- Suhakam welcomes decision, acquitted hope AG won't appeal. Izham, Faizal Nor; Sani, Asrul Hadi Abdullah // Malay Mail;9/19/2012, p3
The article reports that the Malaysian Human Rights Commission accepted the order of the Kuala Lumpur Sessions Court to dismiss 21 Bersih supporters from their illegal assembly charge.
- Student who called horse ’gay’ acquitted. Wockner, Rex // Gay & Lesbian Times;1/26/2006, Issue 944, p32
The article reports on the dismissal of Sam Brown, a college student in Oxford, England, who was arrested for homophobic statements against a police officer.
- Court voids 'lewd' law as 'unconstitutional , unneeded'. // Advocate;7/3/74, Issue 141, pA-17
Reports that a three-judge panel of the District of Columbia Court of Appeals has upheld the decision of Judge Charles Halleck to dismiss charges against nine men who were accused in 1971 of mutual masturbation in an adult movie theater. Factor that influenced the panel's decision.
- CMI's Ch. 11 filing dismissed by courts. Lazaro, Marvin // Home Textiles Today;7/16/2001, Vol. 22 Issue 44, p6
Reports the court dismissal of CMI Corp.'s Senior Subordinated Notes involuntary Chapter 11 petition in Columbia, South Carolina. Request of dismissal from the original petitioners; Terms of the dismissal order; Reorganization plan of the company.