Stockists vow to stand by Stag
- Cornwell Parker buys Stag brands. // Cabinet Maker;8/24/2007, Issue 5552, p38
The article reports that Cornwell Parker Furniture Ltd. has bought the brand names and associated design rights of the Sandringham, Stag Minstrel, Aspects and Stag Upholstery. These four brands were sold by Stag administrator KPMG. According to Mark Taylor, marketing director of Parker Knoll,...
- Cornwell Parker boosts profit. // Home Furnishings;May96, Vol. 6 Issue 2, p3
Reports on developments pertaining to Cornwell Parker. Quadrupling of trading profit in the six months ended January 31, 1996; Reduction of sales in the fabrics division.
- Cornwell Parker joins at the seams. // Cabinet Maker;07/24/98, Issue 5098, p5
Reports on the merger of Cornwell Parker's Parker Knoll Fabrics & Wallpapers and GP&J Baker divisions.
- New Parker Knoll brand for fabrics and papers. // Home Furnishings;Aug/Sep96, Vol. 6 Issue 4, p3
Presents information on the launching of the Parker Knoll and Wallpapers by Cornwell Parker. Venue for the introduction of the product; Features of the product.
- LAW. // Accountancy;Dec1996, Vol. 118 Issue 1240, p80
Focuses on the decision of furniture and furnishing fabrics group, Cornwell Parker to change its accounting polices in relation to additional expenses for remodelling.
- Cornwell Parker creates 4.5m distribution facility in the north. // Home Furnishings;May/June97, Vol. 7 Issue 3, p5
Reports on the closure of the Cornwell Parker company in the United Kingdom during 1997. Projections on the number of persons who will be affected; Reason for the company's decision; Details on other prospects involving the company.
- Revamp boosts profits at Cornwell Parker. // Home Furnishings;Nov/Dec97, Vol. 7 Issue 6, p3
Presents statistics on the pre-tax profits of furnishings group Cornwell Parker from January to July 1997. Percentage increase of Cornwell sales; Contributing factor on the increase pre-tax profits of Cornwell; Information about its program for the modernization and launching of facilities.
- CP in management shake-up. // Cabinet Maker;04/07/2000, Issue 5182, p2
Reports that Cornwell Parker will undergo a management shakeup.
- Cornwell Parker buys Stag brands. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;08/25/2000, Issue 5202, p2
Reports on Cornwell Parker's acquisition of the Sandringham, Stag Minstrel, Aspects and Stag Upholstery furniture brands in Great Britain. Cornwell's plans in developing the brands; Factories assigned to produce the brands.