- Natuzzi reports flat 4Q sales. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;3/11/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 27, p38
Reports the unchanged fourth-quarter sales of upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Italy. Decline of the net income; Temporary closure of factories; Result of unstable market condition.
- Natuzzi set for sales boost. // Cabinet Maker;05/05/2000, Issue 5186, p5
Reports on the projected increase in upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi's sales for the year 2000.
- Gentle giants. Westphal, Linda // Cabinet Maker;05/26/2000, Issue 5189, p12
Features Great Britain leather upholstery company Natuzzi SpA. Company origin; Corporate governance; Corporate growth experienced.
- Natuzzi breaks record. // Cabinet Maker;03/16/2001, Issue 5229, p3
Informs that leather upholstery firm Natuzzi saw record global sales in 2000.
- Natuzzi sales decline 4.3%. Evans, Gary // Furniture/Today;6/6/2011, Vol. 35 Issue 38, p1
The article reports on the 4.3% decreased euro sales of upholstery producer Natuzzi SpA on the first-quarter of 2011 as compared to 2010.
- Natuzzi faces opportunities and dilemmas with KoL. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;5/23/2003, Issue 5339, p7
Speculates on the game plan of Italian leather upholstery maker Natuzzi in the British market according to former Kingdom of Leather executive Peter Dickson. Lowering of retail price of its products in an attempt to create brand awareness among consumers; Purchase of Kingdom of Leather;...
- Natuzzi increasing prices. // Furniture/Today;3/22/2004, Vol. 28 Issue 29, p4
Reports that Italian upholstery maker Natuzzi will implement a price increase in April 2004 in North America, a response to the strengthening euro.
- Natuzzi earnings climb 16.6% in 1Q on 4.3% sales increase. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;5/27/2002, Vol. 26 Issue 37, p106
Reports the growth of net income of Italian upholstery manufacturer Natuzzi in Santeramo in Colle, Italy. Plan of the company to increase production capacity to achieve the target of double digit unit growth; Increase of the gross profit; Number of total seat unit sold in the first quarter of 2002.
- Natuzzi 4Q sales climb 23.7%. Gunin, Joan // Furniture/Today;03/19/2001, Vol. 25 Issue 28, p58
Reports on the financial results for Italian upholstery producer Natuzzi in the fourth quarter of 2000.