Furniture Village sees profits soar
- 'Cautiously optimistic,' says Furniture Village. // Cabinet Maker;9/25/2009, Issue 5656, p5
The article reports on the optimistic assessment of Furniture Village Ltd. to its corportae performance in Great Britain. It notes that the company remains affirmative to its performance though its profits declined 9.4% to March 29, 2009. It points out that it maintains an EBITDA (Earnings...
- Furniture Village annual profit down by a fifth. // Cabinet Maker;2/3/2012, Issue 5773, p8
The article reports on the drop-off of the annual pre-tax profits of Furniture Village Ltd., a retailer in Great Britain, in 2011.
- Good living at Village. // Cabinet Maker;6/13/2008, Issue 5591, p3
The article reports on the growth of Furniture Village Ltd.'s profits and volumes in Great Britain in 2006. It states that the 7% increase in orders helped improve the company's adjusted profits by Â£1.1 million. Finance director Ed Dunggan attributes Furniture Village's outstanding...
- New business partnership. // Cabinet Maker;03/27/98, Issue 5081, p7
Details the introduction of Furniture Village's Lombard Tricity Finance services into all of its outlets in Great Britain. Effort of the company to improve the company's sales performance.
- Furniture Village plans expansion as profits treble. Kidd, Andrew // Cabinet Maker;06/12/98, Issue 5092, p4
Details the expansion plans of furniture manufacturer Furniture Village. Increase in the firm's financial growth; Plan to add more stores in Great Britain; Plans for a stock market flotation.
- Furniture Village marks fifth year supporting charity. // Cabinet Maker;11/2/2012, Issue 5811, p4
The article announces that Furniture Village Ltd. managed to raise funds for Against Breast Cancer charity in Slough, England, for the fifth time in October 2012, with its online Pink Sale.
- Furniture Village helps trust centre. // Cabinet Maker;2/13/2004, Issue 5375, p27
Reports that Furniture Village has donated to breast cancer help group The Haven Trust when its first center in Hereford was opened by the Prince of Wales in January 2004.
- The Village goes with roomset sales. // Cabinet Maker;11/21/97, Issue 5065, p2
Reports on Furniture Village's offer of complete lounge roomsets at reduced prices. Features of its Under the Rooms Express program; Adoption of Rooms to Go's delivery service; Remarks from trading director David Imrie.
- Furniture village set to roll out Metro offering. de Melim // Cabinet Maker;01/07/2000, Issue 5169, p3
Reports that Furniture Village will expand its contemporary furniture department after a positive response from consumers.