RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA
- RISK SUMMARY: ESTONIA. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Sep2008, Vol. 15 Issue 9, p10
This section offers news briefs related to the economy of Estonia, as of September 2008. Estonian and Russian diplomats described the June 28 meeting between the Estonian president and his Russian counterpart as less than friendly with both parties arguing over allegations of nationalist...
- Country Reports: Estonia. // Estonia Country Monitor;2015, p1
A country report for Estonia is presented from the publisher IHS as of November 30, 2015, with topics including country risk ratings, medium and long-term economic outlook, business strengths and weaknesses and political and economic risks.
- Estonia: Inflation To Fall Further. // Emerging Markets Monitor;1/5/2009, Vol. 14 Issue 37, p15
This article forecasts the further decline of inflation in Estonia to 8.0% year-on-year in November 2008. The November figure is down from 9.8% in October and the 11.4% peak in April. It explains that the expected protracted recession will bring down inflation to 1.0% in 2010 with a long-term...
- MACRO ECONOMIC DATA: Estonia. // Baltic States Country Profile;2007, p21
Several tables and charts are presented which show the economic conditions of Estonia including the real gross domestic product (GDP) forecast for 2007-2011, the population for 2006, and the fertility rates from 1996-2006.
- Consumer Price Index. // Baltic States Country Profile;2007, p29
Two charts are presented which show the consumer price index inflation in Estonia from 2001-2006.
- Slow and fast lanes in Eastern Europe. // Credit Management;Jan/Feb2014, p41
The article focuses on the reports of the Confederation of Family Organizations in the European Union (COFEC) on economic conditions of Europe, which found that Estonia and Latvia are in better economy than Ukraine and Slovenia, as of January 2014.
- Political Conditions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p12
The article provides an overview of the political condition of Estonia and discusses the country's economic restructuring problems.
- Government Functions. // Estonia Country Review;2010, p30
The article provides information on Estonia's government functions as of 2010 including the country's constitution, legislative authority, and legal system.
- Estonian government and politics. Tallo, Ivar // World Affairs;Winter95, Vol. 157 Issue 3, p125
Traces the developments regarding Estonia's government and politics from 1991 to the present. Problem facing Estonians in 1991; Specifics of the passage of the Constitution on June 28, 1992; State structures inherited from Soviet Estonia; Question about continuity or discontinuity of elites;...