Domestic Demand To Suffer
- Chapter 6: BMI Global Assumptions. // Poland Business Forecast Report;Q1 2012, Issue 1, p51
The article presents the Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) economic forecasting for Poland from 2010-2016 compared to developed countries and emerging markets.
- 2010 Fiscal Deficit Risks Derailing Financial Stability. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Jan2010, Vol. 17 Issue 1, p3
The article provides information on the Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) view over the fiscal deficit risks derailing financial stability of Poland in 2010. Based on the data released by the country's finance ministry, Poland's fiscal deficit has continued to deteriorate throughout...
- Imports To Drive C/A Deficit Wider. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;May2011, Vol. 18 Issue 5, p1
The article focuses on the economic forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for Poland in 2011. It states that BMI expects the country's current account deficit to widen by 4.4% of gross domestic product (GDP) in 2011 from 3.2% of GDP in 2010. It mentions that BMI also anticipates...
- Fiscal Deficit: The Big Macro Risk. // Emerging Europe Monitor: Central Europe & Baltic States;Apr2011, Vol. 18 Issue 4, p1
The article focuses on the forecasts of Business Monitor International Ltd. (BMI) for the economic and financial conditions of Poland. It mentions that budget deficit of the country is estimated at 7.6% in terms of the 2010 gross domestic product (GDP) in which it is considered as the largest...
- Executive Summary. // Poland Defence & Security Report;Q3 2009, p5
The article presents economic and defense forecast for Poland according to Business Monitor International (BMI) Ltd. It states that account deficit will decline by 3.5% of the gross domestic product (GDP) in 2009 and further down to 0.5% in 2013. The government came up with a savings plan of...
- chapter 3: 10-Year Forecast. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2009 4th Quarter, p27
The article presents the forecasts on the long-term economic performance of Poland, looking at the economic trends and performance of key economic indicators as of 2009.
- chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 2nd Quarter, p15
The article discusses the economic forecast in Poland from 2006 to 2014, which includes information on the country's economic strengths, weaknesses, opportunities and threats (SWOT), economic risk ratings and monetary policies.
- Chapter 2: Economic Outlook. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2010 4th Quarter, p13
The article forecasts the economic condition in Poland as of the fourth quarter of 2010, with details on SWOT analysis, economic activity of the labor market, and investment.
- Executive Summary. // Poland Business Forecast Report;2011 3rd Quarter, Issue 3, p5
The article presents an overview on the economic and political forecasts of Poland for 2011.