chapter 6: Key Sectors
Tags: PRIVATE sector
- PRODUCTIVITY AND RELATED DATA, BUSINESS SECTOR. // Economic Indicators;Nov2005, Vol. 110 Issue 11, p16
A chart is presented that provides information on the productivity and related data of the business sector in the U.S.
- Scene. // njbiz;2/16/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 7, p27
Several photographs of various events in the New Jersey business sector are presented, including the presentation of grants and awards.
- Chapter 5: Business Environment. // Malaysia Business Forecast Report;2010 3rd Quarter, p39
This article offers an outlook for trends in the business environment in Malaysia in 2010.
- Special Report Saudi Arabia. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/18/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 7, p25
The article reports that Saudi Arabia is taking measures to encourage the growth of private sector in the country.
- RECORDS. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/5/2008, Vol. 29 Issue 9, p30
The article lists several records from the Indianapolis Business Journal including an announcement from Sears Carpet Upholstery and Air Duct Cleaning, the bankruptcy of Bolden Development LLC, and the calendars of events of the business sector of Indiana.
- 'You can't trust New York'. Golden, John // Westchester County Business Journal;8/16/2010, Vol. 49 Issue 33, p1
The article analyzes the reliability of New York government in dealing with private sector businesses.
- Private sector needs time. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;11/12/2010, Vol. 54 Issue 46, p6
The article provides information on the growth in the private sector in the United Arab Emirates (UAE).
- Future for PPPs cast into doubt. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;5/20/2011, Vol. 55 Issue 20, p6
The article comments on the need of restoring the private sector's confidence in the public-private partnership (PPP) in the Middle East projects sector.
- TIME AND PLACE. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);12/3/2007, Vol. 24 Issue 49, p28
A calendar of events for the business sector in Las Vegas, Nevada in December 2007 is presented which includes the seminar titled "Bring Your Own Boss," the University of Nevada, Las Vegas Outreach and the annual holiday open house of the North Las Vegas Chamber of Commerce.