- CFP Gains Favor. D. B. // REP.;Nov2014, Vol. 38 Issue 11, pS8
The article offers information on the advertising campaign preferred by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board), that helps in gaining favor among registered investment advisors (RIA) firms.
- Designation Fatigue? Britton, Diana // REP.;Nov2013, Vol. 37 Issue 11, p18
The article focuses on the WealthManagement.com's 2013 AdvisorBenchmarking RIA Trend Report which found that fewer advisors are pursuing or holding designations. The survey reviewed 381 registered investment advisors and found that number of advisors pursuing the Certified Financial Planner...
- CONCLUSIONS. // Investment Advisor;Mar2013, Vol. 33 Issue 3, p70
A continuing education quiz on financial advisors pre-reviewed by the Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board of Standards) is presented.
- CFP Board Unveils Online Career Center. Barney, Lee // Plan Advisor News;2015, p112
The article presents the Certified Financial Planner (CFP) Board of Standards' Career Center designed to serve those interested in a career as a financial planner and support employers and job seekers in the financial advisory industry.
- Strictly Speaking. Duska, Ronald F. // Journal of Financial Service Professionals;Sep2000, Vol. 54 Issue 5, p29
Discusses the code of ethics for Certified Financial Planner designees which focuses on integrity. Story of Pinnochio; Description of integrity; Use in mathematics; Development of a conscience; Emphasis on integrity from traditional ethical theories.
- Study Allays Online Fears. // On Wall Street;Sep2000, Vol. 10 Issue 9, p20
Focuses on a study by the United States Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards study which showed that the Internet does not pose big threat to financial advisers. Percentage of those polled who have Internet access; Percentage of the poll respondents who actually invest online.
- CONCLUSIONS: CE TEST. // Investment Advisor;Jun2012, Vol. 32 Issue 6, p133
A Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards continuing education quiz on investment advising is presented.
- White Noise. Lee, Shelley A. // Journal of Financial Planning;May2001, Vol. 14 Issue 5, p64
The article presents views of financial planners whether fees or commissions is harming the financial planning profession. According to Dick Wagner, a veteran financial planner, there is a certain intellectual, even mathematical, truth to the argument that fees may cost a client more over the...
- ROOM to GROW. Iyer-Ahrestani, Savita // Investment Advisor;Oct2013, Vol. 33 Issue 10, p36
The article offers suggestions regarding the growth of financial advisory firms. It mentions the need for segmentation among the women's market in the financial planning sector. It notes the plan of non-profit organization Certified Financial Planner Board of Standards (CFP Board) in launching a...