Who Wants to Be a Millionaire?
- Millionaire Confidence Drives Rebound in Household Outlook. // Millionaire Corner;Dec2012, Vol. 8 Issue 12, p8
The article reports on the performance of the Spectrem Affluent Household Outlook, a survey of Affluent attitudes toward financial factors that impact their daily lives, for December 2012. It reveals that due to concerns over the fiscal cliff issue, Household Assets, Company Health and Household...
- Personal Financial Management. Scandlyn, Joy; Bowater, Kim // Chartered Accountants Journal;Mar2004, Vol. 83 Issue 2, p73
Evaluates the net income of a rich individual based on the 2001 Household Economic Survey in New Zealand. Factors influencing increase in average net worth; Expected age in which greatest wealth would be accumulated by couples; Impact of spending habit on the wealth of an individual.
- THE AFFLUENT. // American Demographics;Dec2002/Jan2003, Vol. 24 Issue 11, p42
Presents statistics on the household income of the affluent class in the U.S. as of January 2003. Methods to target affluent consumers; Top 50 metros; Total population of the affluent group.
- No point in sharing. Ruthven, Phil // BRW;5/19/2005, Vol. 27 Issue 19, p26
Reports on the average household net worth of wealthy people in Australia included in the BRW Rich 200 list. Comparison with the household net worth of average Australians; Changes in the wealthy's share of all household wealth.
- NEED TO KNOW. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/24/2005, Vol. 28 Issue 43, p31
This article reports that there are 8.3 million individuals worldwide with personal assets of at least $1 million, excluding property values. There was a 7.3 percent increase in the number of these individuals between 2003 and 2004. There are 2.7 million such individuals in North America.
- Love of money. Beggs, Beth // Breckenridge American;9/13/2008, p2
The author reflects on what she would do if she had a lot of money. She notes that despite money being the root of all evil, it can sometimes be the panacea to all of man's pain. She relates having a lot of money would help in repairing their garage, buy her some new shoes, and have her body...
- Who You Calling A Spendthrift? // Adweek;2/2/2009, Vol. 50 Issue 5, special section p14
This article focuses on a poll on living beyond one's financial means. A poll by Fox News and Opinion Dynamics found that 85% of respondents believe they are living within their financial means, with 8% who believe they are living beyond. When respondents were asked how they feel about rich...
- THE MINIMUM TO BE RICH. Dolliver, Mark // Brandweek;4/19/2010, Vol. 51 Issue 16, p23
The article reports that according to a survey of people with an income above $100,000, three percent responded that to qualify as "rich," a person would have to have at least $100,000 and 31 percent said at least $300,000 would be an adequate amount.
- THE 2007 WINDFALL REPORT. Newcomb, Peter // Vanity Fair;Apr2008, Issue 572, p216
This article reports on the 50 Americans who had the highest pay days in 2007. The article names each individual, the amount that was earned, and the source of the income. The total sum of all the combined earnings is also presented, along with a examples of how high the money, if the bills were...