Enhance to Close Unprofitable Singer Asset Finance Unit
- Enhance division names president. Sherman, Lynn // Bond Buyer;03/11/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30596, p31
Announces the selection of Tony M. Ettinger for the position of president of credit-based business, alliances, and ventures for Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.
- Financial briefs..... // Insurance Advocate;04/27/96, Vol. 107 Issue 17, p28
Reports on developments related to Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. Completion of public offering.
- Share repurchasing approved. // Insurance Advocate;12/28/96, Vol. 107 Issue 50, p16
Reports that Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s board of directors has authorized a share repurchase program under which up to 750,000 shares of its common stock may be acquired through open market transactions. Termination of the August 1992 share repurchase program.
- Street Waits for Enhanced News on EFS. Cecil, Mark // Mergers & Acquisitions Report;07/24/2000, Vol. 13 Issue 30, p1
Deals with the search of Enhance Financial Services for strategic alternatives in 2000. Three main options for Enhance; Credit review of Moody on the company as of July; Possible buyers of the company.
- Enhance Financial promotes Julie Stern. Tunick, Britt // Bond Buyer;01/13/98, Vol. 323 Issue 30309, p31
Focuses on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s promotion of Julie Stern to senior vice president and manager of its underwriting operations. Job description; Career history of Stern.
- EFS Unfazed By Moody's Downgrade. Lonkevich, Dan // National Underwriter / Property & Casualty Risk & Benefits Manag;09/06/99, Vol. 103 Issue 36, p9
Reports on the effect of Moody's downgrade on the insurance stocks of Enhance Financial Services (EFS). Comments from market analysts; Predicted earnings of EFS; Background on EFS.
- Moody's announces review of enhance for potential downgrade. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;03/30/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30609, p28
Reports on the review of the credit rating of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. by Moody's Investors Service. Possible downgrade of the rating.
- Enhance group notes 1st-quarter losses. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;05/06/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30635, p31
Reports on Enhance Financial Services Group Inc.'s financial performance for the first quarter of 1999. Net income; Earnings per share; Comparison with previous periods.
- Enhance earnings up despite Moody's cloud. Heaton, Kenneth // Bond Buyer;08/05/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30698, p31
Reports on the financial performance of Enhance Financial Services Group Inc. in the second quarter of 1999. Operating earnings; Rating given by Moody's Investors Service.