- Products & services. // Buildings;Jan1995, Vol. 89 Issue 1, p74
Presents products and services of interest to the commercial real estate and construction industry. Includes Tectum Inc.'s Fabri-Tough Wall Panel System; Trendway Corp.'s Choices options for the office; McQuay International's RWH horizontal discharge units.
- Restrained construction aids apartment market. // Inside Tucson Business;08/23/99, Vol. 9 Issue 22, p16
Presents a roundup of news from the real estate market in Tucson, Arizona as of August 23, 1999. Includes apartment market's growth; Tucson Good Egg's purchase of a restaurant location; Estes Homes/Kaufman and Broad's construction of homes.
- Las Vegas Home Builders. // Las Vegas Business Press;06/11/2001, Vol. 18 Issue 24, p20
Presents a chart related to home builders in Las Vegas, Nevada ranked by number of home closings for 2000.
- Dust dirties contractor's record with county. Ward, Ken // Las Vegas Business Press;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p16
Presents news items concerning the real estate and construction industries in Las Vegas, Nevada as of June 22, 1998. Includes the 17,500-dollar fine settled by Southern Nevada Paving for two dust violations; Record sales posted by area home builder Kaufman and Broad; North Las Vegas' home...
- JSA receives two design awards. // New Hampshire Business Review;1/20/95, Vol. 17 Issue 2, p34
Reports on developments in the construction and real estate industry in New Hampshire as of January 20, 1995. Includes JSA Inc.'s receipt of awards from the New Hampshire Chapter of the American Institute of Architects; Eckman Construction Co.'s completion of the construction of North Woods...
- Real estate/construction. // New Hampshire Business Review;7/7/95, Vol. 17 Issue 14, p4A
Reports on developments in New Hampshire's real estate business and the construction industry. Carella and Co. as the agency of record for OPUS 2 Revenue Technologies; Ironhorse Advisors Inc.'s services in the mortgage business.
- '98 a home-dinger for builders. Bullard, Stan; Prizinsky, David // Crain's Cleveland Business;02/08/99, Vol. 20 Issue 6, p1
Focuses on the growth of the real estate sector in Cleveland, Ohio in 1998. Estimated number of single-family and cluster homes constructed in 1998; Rate of construction pace; Increase in the dollar volume of construction; Expectations for 1999.
- Construction & real estate. // Fedgazette;Apr93, Vol. 5 Issue 2, p22
Presents graphs on construction and real estate industry trends in the Northwestern States from 1990 to 1992. Single-family housing units authorized; Contract awards for buildings and for heavy construction; Mortgage loan delinquency rates; Vacancy rates; Existing home sales.
- Construction & real estate. // Fedgazette;Jan1997, Vol. 9 Issue 1, p14
Presents several graphs related to construction and real estate industry for the states of Minnesota, Montana, North Dakota, South Dakota and Wisconsin as of September, 1996. Housing units authorized; Multifamily; Buildings; Heavy construction; Existing home sales; Existing single-family homes.
- Low interest rates keep local construction & real-estate industries alive. Carmona, Jose L. // Caribbean Business;12/26/2002, Vol. 30 Issue 52, p28
Focuses on developments related to the construction and real estate industries in Puerto Rico in 2002. Leadership role played by the private sector in the construction industry; Factors affecting the industries.