- Tucson's $1B Capital Improvement Plan Will Spur Issuance. Williamson, Richard // Bond Buyer;6/6/2003, Vol. 344 Issue 31651, p3
Tucson, Arizona, plans to spend more than $1 billion on infrastructure over the next five years, generating a new round of bond issues under its capital improvement program as of June 6, 2003. Of the $1.02 billion worth of projects approved by the City Council, only 55% are already...
- Bridgeport, Conn., Issuing $89M for Projects, Refundings. Piazza, Johanna // Bond Buyer;11/4/2003, Vol. 346 Issue 31754, p30
Reports on the sale of the insured general obligation bonds of Bridgeport, Connecticut. Allocation of funding to various capital projects; Refunding of outstanding bond anticipation notes; Establishment of local bonding projects.
- MIDWEST Bond-Watch. Shields, Yvette; Carvlin, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;10/30/2002, Vol. 342 Issue 31502, p39
Reports on developments related to bond issues as of October 30, 2002 in the Midwest. Criticism over the plan to use proceeds from a proposed bond issue for airport projects in Illinois; Closures of the Great Lake Aquarium in Duluth, Minnesota; Sale of the revenue bonds of Bi-State Development...
- In the Environment We Trust: N.J. EIT Bonds a Triple-A Bet. Braun, Martin Z. // Bond Buyer;10/15/2001, Vol. 338 Issue 31243, p40
Reports on the bond sale for clean and drinking water revolving loan funds by the New Jersey Environmental Infrastructure Trust (EIT). Reputation of EIT; Rate of the bond; Details on the possible buyers of the bond.
- Illinois lawmakers OK bonds for $12 billion program. Shields, Yvette // Bond Buyer;06/01/99, Vol. 328 Issue 30652, p56
Reports on the approval of bonds for Illinois' $12 billion public works program. Approval of an infrastructure program; Details of the infrastructure program.
- Houston Mayor Sets Bond Proposal For Building Plan at $775 Million. Albanese, Elizabeth // Bond Buyer;7/25/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31188, p3
Reports on a bond election proposal in Houston, Texas to finance infrastructure projects. Construction of a terminal at George Bush Intercontinental Airport; Effects of the additional bonding authority on sales or property taxes.
- Texas border towns await debt options for infrastructure needs. Preston, Darrell // Bond Buyer;03/19/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30602, p3
Reports on a legislation that seeks to improve infrastructure along the Texas-Mexico border. Bond financing options for border counties; Provisions of the bill.
- S.C. Infrastructure Bank plans to sell $1.5 billion for roads. Molis, Jim // Bond Buyer;07/06/98, Vol. 325 Issue 30428, p1
Reports that the South Carolina State Infrastructure Bank Board is planning to sell as much as $1.5 billion of bonds to pay for major transportation projects. Approval of funding for highways and bridges in five parts of the state; Bidding of revenue bonds in fall 1998; Bonds to be backed by...
- Atlanta wants bonds for redevelopment. Whalen, Robert // Bond Buyer;09/27/99, Vol. 329 Issue 30734, p1A
Reports on the plan of Atlanta, Georgia to issue $110 million of bonds to overhaul and expand infrastructure. Plans for an abandoned, turn-of-the-century steel factory; Redevelopment of the Atlantic Steel factory.