- Factory Orders Off 0.4% in Feb. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;04/04/2001, Vol. 336 Issue 31111, p2
Reports on the decline in factory orders for manufactured goods in the United States, for February 2001. Comparison with new orders in the previous month.
- Factory orders up 2.3%; inventories off 0.9%. Koning, Rachel // Bond Buyer;02/05/99, Vol. 327 Issue 30573, p2
Reports on the increase in demand for goods from the United States factories in December 1998, according to the US Commerce Department. Increase in orders for industrial machinery.
- Factory Orders, Inventories Off. Ferris, Craig T. // Bond Buyer;8/3/2001, Vol. 337 Issue 31195, p2
Reports on factory orders for manufactured gods in the United States in June 2001. Orders for transportation equipment.
- MARCH MANUFACTURING TECHNOLOGY ORDERS UP 11.3%. // Quality;Jul2012, Vol. 51 Issue 7, p10
The article reports on the increase in manufacturing technology orders in March 2012 in the U.S. According to the Association for Manufacturing Technology (AMT), manufacturing technology orders accounted for 495.97 million dollars. It indicates that companies participating in the USMTO, orders...
- Factory Orders Up 3.1%; Inventories Rise 0.2%. Siegel, Gary E. // Bond Buyer;5/3/2007, Vol. 360 Issue 32621, p2
No abstract available.
- Factory Orders Decline in Jan. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;03/07/2001, Vol. 335 Issue 31091, p2
Informs on the decline in factory orders for manufactured goods in January 2001 in the United States. Inventories; Durable goods orders; Non-durable goods; Data from the Department of Commerce.
- Sept. Manufacturing Slightly Slower. // Printed Circuit Design & Manufacture;Nov2004, Vol. 21 Issue 11, p6
Reports on the decline in the rate of growth in new orders in the manufacturing sector in the U.S. in September 2004. Reason behind the decrease; Factors that contributed to the growth in manufacturer inventories according to the Institute for Supply Management; Percentage decrease in the PMI...
- Factory Orders, Inventories Slide. Ackerman, Andrew // Bond Buyer;11/4/2005, Vol. 354 Issue 32253, p2
Reports on the decrease in number of new factory orders for manufactured goods in the U.S. in September 2005, according to the Commerce Department.
- Factory Orders, Inventories Up. Floyd, Daniel F. // Bond Buyer;10/05/2000, Vol. 334 Issue 30990, p2
Reports that factory orders for manufactured goods increased in August 2000 in the United States due to increased orders for transportation equipment, primarily for aircraft and parts. Orders amounting to $7.5 billion, 2% higher than July.