Coats Viyella sells Calprina to Crowson
- Dynacast parent company announces restructuring. // Foundry Management & Technology;Feb98, Vol. 126 Issue 2, p14
Reports that Coats Viyella Plc, the parent company of Dynacast Incorporated, is restructuring its Thread and Precision Engineering Group in 1998. Details on the restructuring; Reference to the service provided by Dynacast.
- Coats Viyella plans fashion spinoff. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/18/1997, Vol. 174 Issue 116, p12
Reports on Coats Viyella PLC's announcement of plans to spinoff its fashion retailing and manufacturing operations. Financial performance; Details of the spinoff plans; Executive changes.
- Splitting of Coats Viyella links textiles and clothing. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb98, Vol. 8 Issue 1, p5
Reports that Coats Viyella, will split its company in two. Identification of the section of the company that will come under the Viyella banner and the section which will come under the Coats name; Names of the managers for each section; Indepth look at the move.
- Coats Viyella to focus on threads. // Colourage;Mar2001, Vol. 48 Issue 3, p73
Reports on the decision of Coats Viyella PLC to concentrate its business in the threads manufacturing sector.
- Coats Viyella revamps board. // Colourage;Jan2001, Vol. 48 Issue 1, p93
Reports on the appointment of Noel Goutard, Eduardo Malone and Blake Nixon as non-executive directors of British textile group Coats Viyella PLC, effective January 10, 2001.
- Spring is in the air for Crowson collections. // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p5
Reports the launch of nine traditional and contemporary collections of fabrics by Crowson Fabrics. Features of the fabrics; Texture of the fabrics; Design of the cloth.
- Furniture industry. // Cabinet Maker;09/18/98, Issue 5106, p10
Features Crowson Fabrics' Serenise upholstery, which won the 1998 Upholstery Fabrics Award in Great Britain. Upholstery design; Fabric material.
- Coats Viyella might sell SPM. Higgs, Richard // Plastics News;12/14/1998, Vol. 10 Issue 44, p3
Focuses on Coats Viyella PLC's announcement of its plan to sell its Precision Engineering Division (PED). Move as part of Coats Viyella's restructuring plan to focus on its textile, thread and engineering businesses; PED's 1997 operating profit and sales; Potential purchasers for the division.
- Coats Viyella putting unit spinoff on hold. Fallon, James // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;9/11/1998, Vol. 176 Issue 51, p16
Reports on the temporary suspension of Coats Viyella's fashion retail and manufacturing businesses spinoff in London, England. Reason for the suspension; Business transactions of Coats Viyella; Financial conditions of the company.