- WILL THE SPICE GIRLS REUNION REALLY HAPPEN? // NW;7/18/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p31
The article reports on the possibility for the reunion of the pop group, Spice Girls.
- Hair Today. Heaney, Joe // Gay Times (09506101);Sep2007, Issue 348, p14
A photograph of the popular music group the Spice Girls is presented.
- They really, really wanted to get home. McGuire, Stryker // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);01/05/98 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 1, p8
Narrates the homeward journey of the music group Spice Girls after their world tour in 1997. Celebrities visited by the group; Includes President Mandela and Princes Charles and Harry; Declining popularity of the group in Great Britain.
- The Spice Girls. // Biography;Dec98, Vol. 2 Issue 12, p58
Profiles the all-woman group, Spice Girls. Extent of their international popularity; Members of the group; Factors attributed to their success; Popular songs; Speculations over their ages; Controversy over the resignation of one member, Geri Halliwell, popularly known as Ginger.
- The Spice Girls. // Monkeyshines on America;May2002 U.S. Events 1980-2000, p31
Features the music performer Spice Girls. Release of the movie 'Spiceworld'; Plan of Ginger Spice to leave the group; Type of music performed by Spice Girls.
- Spice Girls? Posh off! // NW;1/17/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that the singer Victoria Beckham will not join the reunion of the music band Spice Girls at the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony in London, England.
- Geri flees to France. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/152007, Vol. 59 Issue 42, p135
The article reports that Geri Halliwell was seen at a resort in Antibes, France with her 16-month-old daughter Bluebell. With tickets to the first Spice Girls reunion show in London, England selling out in just 38 seconds, and fans rioting for extra performances, sensibly skipped town. According...
- ARCHIVE. // Music Week;5/10/2013, Issue 19, p47
The article offers news briefs related to music in Great Britain including the move of off licence chain Oddbins to offer customers a preview of Texas album, the lawsuit filed by the Spice Girls against PolyGram Merchandising Inc. and the Coldplay's contract with the record label Parlophone.
- Victoria's secret's out. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/3/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 49, p124
The article reports on the rumors that the Spice Girls lip-synched through their performance at Victoria's Secret Los Angeles show in California. The group were cheered by the fashionista crowd as they seemed to belt out their 1998 hit "Stop" and their song "Headlines," but the performance was...
- RUMOUR has it! // NW;12/12/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 50, p76
The article presents information regarding celebrity rumors, with topics including actor Eddie Redmayne wearing underwears gifted to him by television personality Jimmy Kimmel, the pop group Spice Girls performing at the Eurovision event and actress Ayda Field not having time for sex.