- WILL THE SPICE GIRLS REUNION REALLY HAPPEN? // NW;7/18/2016, Vol. 24 Issue 29, p31
The article reports on the possibility for the reunion of the pop group, Spice Girls.
- Hair Today. Heaney, Joe // Gay Times (09506101);Sep2007, Issue 348, p14
A photograph of the popular music group the Spice Girls is presented.
- They really, really wanted to get home. McGuire, Stryker // Newsweek (Atlantic Edition);01/05/98 (Atlantic Edition), Vol. 131 Issue 1, p8
Narrates the homeward journey of the music group Spice Girls after their world tour in 1997. Celebrities visited by the group; Includes President Mandela and Princes Charles and Harry; Declining popularity of the group in Great Britain.
- Spice Girls? Posh off! // NW;1/17/2011, Vol. 19 Issue 3, p21
The article reports that the singer Victoria Beckham will not join the reunion of the music band Spice Girls at the 2012 Olympics opening ceremony in London, England.
- Geri flees to France. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);10/152007, Vol. 59 Issue 42, p135
The article reports that Geri Halliwell was seen at a resort in Antibes, France with her 16-month-old daughter Bluebell. With tickets to the first Spice Girls reunion show in London, England selling out in just 38 seconds, and fans rioting for extra performances, sensibly skipped town. According...
- ARCHIVE. // Music Week;5/10/2013, Issue 19, p47
The article offers news briefs related to music in Great Britain including the move of off licence chain Oddbins to offer customers a preview of Texas album, the lawsuit filed by the Spice Girls against PolyGram Merchandising Inc. and the Coldplay's contract with the record label Parlophone.
- Victoria's secret's out. // Woman's Day (Australia Edition);12/3/2007, Vol. 59 Issue 49, p124
The article reports on the rumors that the Spice Girls lip-synched through their performance at Victoria's Secret Los Angeles show in California. The group were cheered by the fashionista crowd as they seemed to belt out their 1998 hit "Stop" and their song "Headlines," but the performance was...
- Fabric & wall covering. // Interior Design;05/15/94, Vol. 65 Issue 7, p27
Presents fabric and wall covering products from different companies in the United States. Silk fabrics; Abaka fabrics; Printed fabrics.
- Wallcoverings. // Home Furnishings;Jan/Feb97, Vol. 7 Issue 1, p50
Highlights wallcoverings from various companies. Description of Coloroll's collection of wallpapers; Cost of Forbo-cp's Italian-style designs; Features of the Jocasta Innes collection of wallcoverings.
- WALLCOVERINGS FABRIC. // House Beautiful;Sep2011, Vol. 153 Issue 7, p54
Several photographs of wallcovering fabrics are presented.