Granyte's first major stockist in North East
- Swift award. // Cabinet Maker;02/20/98, Issue 5076, p35
Reports that Granyte Woodfinishes has been awarded Swift Caravans' 1996 Club award for the company's excellence in service.
- Putting a shine on batching process. // Process Engineering;Nov2003, Vol. 84 Issue 11, p12
Reports on the move done by Morrells Woodfinishes company to improve efficiency of its surface coatings production. Adoption of the company of a solution from Sartorius Corp.; Basis for the Sartorius' development of the solution; Advantage brought by Morrells' adoption of the solution.
- Adult books: Nonfiction. Jacobs, Barbara // Booklist;10/15/93, Vol. 90 Issue 4, p402
Reviews the book `Complete Woodfinishing,' by Ian Hosker.
- Book reviews: Science & technology. Hershey, Jonathan // Library Journal;9/15/1992, Vol. 117 Issue 15, p91
Reviews the book `The Woodfinishing Book,` by Michael Dresdner.
- LABORATORY APPARATUS AND TESTING EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS. // CoatingsTech;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p56
The article lists laboratory apparatus and testing equipment suppliers for surface coating in the U.S. including Cortec Corp., Custom Metalcraft Inc., and Dematic Corp.
- New MFSA guide. // Products Finishing;July96, Vol. 60 Issue 10, p38
Reports on the availability of the QMF Guide, `Chemical Surface Preparation for Electroplated and Metallic Coatings Volume 1,' from the Metal Finishing Suppliers Association. Issues covered by the booklet.
- 2005 ADDITIVES SUPPLIERS. // Paint & Coatings Industry;May2005, Vol. 21 Issue 5, p114
Presents a list of additives suppliers in the U.S. paint and coatings industry. Clarian Corp.; Unimin Corp.; Cytec Surface Specialties.
- RAW MATERIALS SUPPLIERS. // CoatingsTech;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p43
The article lists suppliers of raw materials for surface coating in the U.S. including Aceto Corp., American Colors Inc., and Ashland Inc.
- PRODUCTION EQUIPMENT SUPPLIERS. // CoatingsTech;Nov/Dec2012, Vol. 9 Issue 11, p52
The article lists production equipment suppliers of surface coatings in the U.S. including Alar Engineering Corp., Arizona Instrument LLC, and Heisler Industries Inc.