The FT praises JJ Smith for its web site
- Financial Times to focus on P.R. // Caribbean Business;1/21/1999, Vol. 27 Issue 2, p30
Reports that `Financial Times' of London is publishing a supplement on Puerto Rico. Staff included in the group; Government officials met by the group; Information on the newspaper.
- FT unveils Calif. print site. Stein, M.L. // Editor & Publisher;8/26/95, Vol. 128 Issue 34, p23
Reports on the unveiling of `Financial Times' newspaper's new print site in Los Angeles, California. Highlights of the event; Comments of `Financial Times' executives concerning the new print site.
- Financial Times keeps focus on quality while driving digital innovation. M. G. // B to B;5/13/2013, Vol. 98 Issue 2, p20
The article reports on the newspaper "Financial Times," which is known for doing a quality coverage of global finance and policy.
- GREAT BRITAIN: Financial Times. // Kurdish Life;Winter99, Issue 29, p11
An excerpt from the periodical "Financial Times" is presented.
- Financial Times launches major offensive in U.S. Nicholson, Joe // Editor & Publisher;04/04/98, Vol. 131 Issue 14, p6
Discloses that Great Britain's `Financial Times' newspaper has launched a $160 million, five-year global campaign to boost circulation. Allocation of a major share of the money for an American offensive against the `Wall Street Journal'; Increased demand among United States investors and...
- Times are a-changing. Banham, Mark // PrintWeek;3/1/2013, p27
The article discusses the 125th anniversary celebrations of the "Financial Times" in 2013.
- FT bolsters global edition. // Editor & Publisher;3/4/95, Vol. 128 Issue 9, p5
Reports that the newspaper `Financial Times' launched a reinforced international edition. Plan of doubling print sites outside of Great Britain.
- FT.COM: FT.com - the real story. // Marketing Week (Online Edition);8/18/2011, p18
The article presents information on the newspaper Financial Times that was founded in the year 1988 and is now printed in 26 separate sites around the world.
- Future Tyrants. Buruma, Ian // Conference Board Review;May/Jun2007, Vol. 45 Issue 3, p12
An excerpt from the article "Tyranny in the Twenty-First Century," by Ian Buruma, published in the January 2007 issue the newspaper "Financial Times," is presented.