Vitafoam's fibre free cushion material is `first'
- Vitafoam celebrates 6oth anniversary. // Cabinet Maker;10/23/2009, Issue 5660, p7
The article offers information on the celebratory lunch hosted by foam manufacturer, Vitafoam Ltd., which marks its 60th anniversary for its employees in September 2010.
- Mysterious are the Treasury's ways on divided control. // Accountancy;May79, Vol. 90 Issue 1029, p20
Reports the reduction of the interest in the ordinary share capital of Vitafoam Ltd. Requirements of the Nigerian Enterprises Promotion Decree 1977 and the Directives of the Capital Issues Commission; Offering for subscription at par 16,380,000 ordinary share; Significant utilization of brought...
- News. // Cabinet Maker;9/27/2002, Issue 5306, p2
Presents news relevant to the cabinet business in Great Britain as of September 2002. Plans by Vitafoam to open a store specializing in recliners; Concerns over the low furniture sales at Allders PLC.
- Impact modifiers. // Plastics Technology;Aug96 Supplement Handbook, Vol. 42 Issue 8, p402
Features impact modifiers. Includes polybutenes; Granulite ground rubber; Baymod ABS powder modifier.
- Thinking Deep Inside the Box. Witt, Clyde E. // Material Handling Management;Nov2000, Vol. 55 Issue 12, p61
Part IV. Focuses on reusable transport packaging materials. Increase in the use of customized and returnable packaging materials; Benefits of using customized protective packaging interiors or dunnage; Technological developments in expendable dunnage. INSET: Looking for Information?.
- Foam packaging cushions the blow. // Packaging Digest;Nov2002, Vol. 39 Issue 11, p44
Reports on the development of Instapak Quick foam-in-bag packaging solution, a protective packaging that could secure products during transportation from sealed Air Corp. Dimensions of the product; Overview of the product; Employment of cushioning material in packaging.
- When to Replace Down-Filled Items. Page, Melinda; Tate, Ashley; Colino, Stacey // Real Simple;Nov2006, Vol. 7 Issue 10, p49
The article suggests ways of determining whether down-filled items such as pillows, comforters, feather beds, upholstered cushions, sleeping bags and jackets are due for replacement.
- Running shoes change with seasons. Legwold, Gary // Better Homes & Gardens;June97, Vol. 75 Issue 6, p106
Reports on the University of Oregon researchers' findings on the changes in the cushioning and stability properties in shoes worn by runners who worked out in cold and hot weather. Implications of the decrease in cushioning properties of moderately stiff midsoles in cold conditions; Effect of...
- pad. // Taber's Cyclopedic Medical Dictionary (2009);2009, Issue 21, p1679
Definition of the term "pad," which in medicine could mean a cushion of soft material used to apply or relieve pressure or a fleshlike or fatty mass, are presented.