New Wardle fabric: `All the benefits'
- British firm buys Naugahyde maker. Lauzon, Michael // Rubber & Plastics News;4/8/2013, Vol. 42 Issue 18, p1
The article informs that Earby, England-based polymer films manufacturer Wardle Storeys Ltd. has acquired Uniroyal Engineered Products LLC, producer of the Naugahyde vinyl-coated fabrics brand on March 4, 2013. According to Uniroyal Engineered President Howard F. Curd, the objective the merging...
- Uniroyal merges with UK’s Wardle Storeys. Lauzon, Michael // Plastics News;3/18/2013, Vol. 25 Issue 2, p0001
The article discusses the March 4, 2013 merger between vinyl-coated fabrics manufacturers Uniroyal Engineered Products of Sarasota, Florida and Wardle Storeys Ltd. of Earby, England. Topics include how the merger benefits both companies, the companies' combined annual sales, and a brief...
- Study Tracks Coated Fabric Biz. // Nonwovens Industry;May2005, Vol. 36 Issue 5, p17
Reports on findings of a study, conducted by the Freedonia Group, which showed that United States coated fabrics will have a 3.4 percent increase annually through 2009.
- Developments in coating. // Colourage;Apr97, Vol. 44 Issue 4, p38
Presents the abstract of the article entitled "Developments in Coating, published in a 1996 issue of the periodical "Dyer".
- Advances in Polymer Coated Textiles. Rangarajan, S. // Colourage;Jul2013, Vol. 60 Issue 7, p127
The article reviews the book "Advances in Polymer Coated Textiles" edited by Guneri Akovali.
- Implantable medical fabrics offer controlled porosity. // Advanced Materials & Processes;Jan2007, Vol. 165 Issue 1, p62
The article presents information of complex implantable medical fabrics from Secant Medical.
- PU coated textiles. // Technical Textiles / Technische Textilen;Jul2009, Vol. 52 Issue 3, pE112
The article evaluates the polyurethane (PU) coated textiles Dahlia from Plastibert NV.
- Conference on textile coating & laminating at Cannes. // Indian Textile Journal;Mar2010, Vol. 120 Issue 6, p80
The article offers information on a textile coating and laminating conference to be held at the Hotel Novotel Cannes Montfleury in Cannes, France from November 11 to 12, 2010.
- Study Says Coated Fabrics Use to Rise. McCurry, John W. // Textile World;Sep99, Vol. 149 Issue 9, p22
Reports on the projected demand for coated fabrics in the United States in 2003. Influence of the automotive industry on the trend; Demand for coated fabrics in the motor vehicle market.