Wages of Sin
- Rick's Cabaret BARES ITS HIDDEN GROWTH STRATEGY. Hoffman, Tony // Equities;Fall/Winter2005, Vol. 53 Issue 3, p24
Focuses on the growth strategy of Eric Langan, president and CEO of Rick's Cabaret International as of September 2005. Factors considered by the company to acquire additional clubs in the U.S.; Background on Langan; Total revenue generated by the company for the year that ended September 30, 2004.
- Life Is a CABARET. Arroyo, Arnaldo // Equities;Jul2008, Vol. 57 Issue 5, p86
The article focuses on U.S.-based chain club owner Rick's Cabaret International Inc. It cites that based on revised guidance for the 2008 fiscal year ending September 30, Rick's expects sales of about $61 million to $62 million, with net after tax income of about $10.5 million to $11 million and...
- New York, New York! IF YOU CAN MAKE IT THERE…. Scaglione, Fred // Equities;Spring2006, Vol. 54 Issue 1, p22
Focuses on Rick's Cabaret International, a business that operates gentlemen's strip clubs in the U.S. Rate of increase in revenues posted by the company for the three months ended December 31, 2005; Business plan of CEO Eric Langan for Rick's Cabaret; Business acquisition strategy.
- NAKED PROFITS. Haddad, Anthony W. // Equities;Mar2008, Vol. 56 Issue 2, p61
An interview with Rick's Cabaret chief executive officer Eric Langan is presented. Langan narrates that he got into the gentlemen's club business when he opened his first club, called Sheba's Lounge, in 1989. He says that a lot of his clubs are near places where there are business travelers such...
- Rick's Cabaret closes LV club, seeks buyer. SIEROTY, CHRIS // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);5/2/2011, Vol. 28 Issue 18, pP20
The article reports that Rick's Cabaret International Inc. closed its club on Desert Inn Road in Las Vegas, Nevada while it looks for a buyer for the property in 2011, according to a spokesman.
- Rick's Cabaret International. Nuccio, Sal // Equities;Aug96, Vol. 44 Issue 6, p8
Focuses on the financial status of Rick's Cabaret International Inc. Valuation of the company's aggregate stocks; Key operating elements of Rick's Cafe.
- Fair Market Value or $1 Buyout Lease? SUTTON, WILLIAM G. // Landscape & Irrigation;Nov/Dec2015, Vol. 39 Issue 8, p18
The article offers tips for small or start-up businesses to decide if they want to avail of a Fair Market Value (FMV) lease or $1 buyout lease to get the needed equipments at the right prices to run their businesses.
- GIRLS IN THE GENTLEMEN'S CLUB. Knoll, Jessica // Cosmopolitan;Feb2013, Vol. 254 Issue 2, p164
This article discusses the growing number of straight women entering gentlemen's clubs. Ken Sistrunk, general manager of the club Rick's Cabaret, commented on this trend. Results of two studies on women's attraction to other women are discussed. Judith Lynne Hanna, a research scientist in the...
- MEASURING THE IMPACT OF MICROCREDIT ON MICROENTERPRISE ASSETS IN URBAN MALAYSIA. Al Mamun, Abdullah; Abdul Wahab, Sazali; Muhamad Sori, Zulkarnain // Actual Problems of Economics / Aktual'ni Problemi EkonomÃ¬ki;Sep2013, Vol. 147 Issue 9, p388
This study was undertaken to assess the impact of Amanah Ikhtiar Malaysia's (AIM) microcredit program on microenterprise assets possessed by poor women in urban Peninsular Malaysia. In order to fulfill the above mentioned objective, in an attempt to increase understanding on the subject matter...