HoF's home concept style for Barkers
- House of Fraser shutting 3 stores. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;1/17/1995, Vol. 169 Issue 10, p2
Reports on House of Fraser PLC's plans to close three stores in the spring of 1995.
- Stores to close as House of Fraser bites the bullet. Stanton, Justin // Housewares;Oct96, Issue 130, p2
Reports on the closing of House of Fraser company's stores in London due to pre-tax loss and poor sales performance. Comment of Brian McGean, chairman House of Fraser group on the store closure; Research undertaken by the group to identify core customers; Remarks of McGean about the progress of...
- HoF ready to close stores? // Housewares;Jan/Feb97, Issue 132, p4
Reports on the speculation that the House of Fraser PLC is on the verge of selling or closing some of its stores.
- Useless precision? // Management Accounting: Magazine for Chartered Management Account;May94, Vol. 72 Issue 5, p48
Evaluates the House of Fraser plc.'s prospectus. Information of interest to management accountants; Function of accounting reports.
- HoF goes for own brands. // Housewares;Jul95, Issue 120, p3
Reports on House of Fraser department store group's plan to introduce more own-brand products into its housewares departments. Commissioning design consultancy Armadillo Associates for design packaging and point of sale materials; House of Fraser's plan to open more stores.
- House of Fraser profits up 44%. // Housewares;Apr2002, Issue 165, p33
Reports the increase of the pre-tax profits of the House of Fraser Plc.
- Cracks at Fraser. // Cabinet Maker;2/22/2008, Issue 5576, p46
The article focuses on issue which involves shareholders at House of Frasers (Stores) Ltd.
- Analysts' concern looms despite HoF share rise. Friars, Austin // Cabinet Maker;4/12/2002, Issue 5282, p4
Reports an increase in the sales of the House of Fraser in England. Focus of the company on luxury brands; Forecast of analysts for a decline in the prices of luxury brands; Plan to expand into the provinces in the region.
- House of Fraser set to widen loyalty scheme. Kleinman, Mark // Marketing (00253650);4/26/2001, p17
Reports the marketing program expansion of the House of Fraser in Great Britain. Branch stores of the company; Improvement in customer brand experience; Impact of the consumer marketing strategy on business sales; Promotion of the main brand.