Magnet increases market share as profits rise ...7.2m
- Magnet chain attracts profits. // Cabinet Maker;05/22/98, Issue 5089, p2
Reports on the financial performance of kitchen and bedroom chain Magnet for the six months ending March 28, 1998. Increase in sales; Increase in average order values; Rise in operating margins.
- News update. // Materials Management in Health Care;Aug98, Vol. 7 Issue 8, p10
Reports that Magnet has signed an agreement with Imation Corp. for radiology products.
- Magnet looks to create new supply chain links. Shingler, Dan // Crain's Cleveland Business;10/11/2010, Vol. 31 Issue 40, p23
The article reports on Magnet Ltd. which has been awarded a 285,000 dollars contract by the U.S. National Institute of Standards and Technology, under which Magnet will train manufacturing companies in the country to work in the new industries.
- Magnet could be worth ...180m. // Cabinet Maker;11/5/99, Issue 5162, p2
Reports the increase of sales of Magnet company in Great Britain. Contribution of Magnet to Parent Berisford; Assessment of the net value; Business operation of Magnet.
- Magnet lifts sales. // Cabinet Maker;03/31/2000, Issue 5181, p2
Focuses on the increase in the sales of kitchen and bedroom retailer Magnet PLC as of April 1, 2000.
- Profits jump at Magnet. // Cabinet Maker;12/01/2000, Issue 5216, p3
Reports on the operating profits of British fitted kitchen and bedroom retailer Magnet for the period ended September 30, 2000.
- Enodis warns of profits deterioration at Magnet chain. // Cabinet Maker;03/30/2001, Issue 5231, p5
Reports the decline in the corporate profits of Magnet, a bedroom and kitchen chain in Great Britain. Condition of trading at Magnet; Comparison of sales between Magnet and competitor MFI; Product operations account of Magnet.
- Magnet boosts revamp investment by Â£23m. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p3
Reports that British cabinet company, Magnet Inc., is set to double the company's investment program.
- New look breeds new life. // Cabinet Maker;10/31/2003, Issue 5362, p3
Reports on the sales performance of British company, Magnet Inc. for 2003.