Harrison takes wraps off new Bed Tailor range during its four day At Home show
- Somnus beds to go electrical. // Cabinet Maker;11/3/2006, Issue 5512, p6
The article reports on the plan of bed manufacturer firm, Harrison, to change its Somnus brand into an electrical product range by 2007 in Great Britain. The move will result to new product models with contemporary styles. The company had featured flatback bases and toppers beds during the At...
- Desk pioneer Harrison maintains distinction. Schoepe, Zenon // Pro Sound News;Nov96, Vol. 11 Issue 11, p14
Focuses on Harrison, a digital controlled analogue desk pioneer in the United States. History of the company; Comments from Steve Turley, marketing director of the company; Information on some of the company's products.
- West Group Partners with Factiva, Acquires The Harrison Co. // Information Today;Jul/Aug2002, Vol. 19 Issue 7, p44
Reports on a partnership between West Group and Factiva. Expectation that the alliance will enhance access to global news and business information from Factiva for customers of Westlaw, the legal research service of West Group; Integration of products from the Harrison Co. into West Group's...
- Harrison revamps credit card for public-sector staff. Montgomery, Angus // Design Week;10/8/2009, Vol. 24 Issue 40, p6
The article reports that Great Britain's Government Procurement Card, which is similar to a company credit card for public-sector workers, was redesigned by the consultancy Harrison Co. Inc. It states that Harrison was appointed by Buying Solutions, which is run by Great Britain's Office of...
- Waterbeds for the country. Sears, M.S. // Country Living;Feb1989, Vol. 12 Issue 2, p47
Discusses the popularity of waterbeds, or `flotation sleep,' as it is known in the industry. Health benefits of waterbeds; Comfort; New look of waterbeds; Description. INSET: Want to know more about waterbeds..
- Bed-time stories. DiPiero, Diane; Bartley, Mary Ellen // Colonial Homes;Jun95, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p94
Focuses on beddings. History of beddings; Featured beddings include pillow covers from Peacock Alley, Laura Fisher Antique and Liz Clairborne; Silk charmeuse shams from E. Braun and Co.; Top sheet from Frette.
- Bedtime story. Barrett, N. // Popular Mechanics;Oct87, Vol. 164 Issue 10, p73
One glance at this ash spindle bed is enough to capture the imagination of any woodworker. The eye-catching, arched headboard sets this piece apart from the norm both in appearance and construction. Directions for building.
- Quilts Online. Milne, Amy E. // Piecework;Jul/Aug2009, Vol. 17 Issue 4, p42
The article announces the availability of more than 4,000 bed sheets by Nebraska quilters online at the Quilt Index website, www.quiltindex.org.
- The trademark that fell asleep. // U.S. News & World Report;5/15/89, Vol. 106 Issue 19, p16
Report that Murphy Door Bed Company of Amityville, N.Y., was stripped of its trademark by a federal appeals court last week. `Murphy bed' now thought of as a generic term.