Lesbian parents attacked in Oshawa in front of son
- Oshawa case delayed. Simpson, Cate // Xtra (Toronto);3/11/2010, Issue 662, p8
The article reports a delay in the release of a decision on the case involving Mark Scott, who was charged with assault by Oshawa lesbian couple Jane Currie and Anji Dimitriou.
- RiseAboveH8 vigil head for teen lesbian couple in Texas. Kristofferson, Cathy // Bay Windows;7/5/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p1
The article offers information on the candlelight vigil held in the U.S. against the killing of a teenage lesbian couple in Portland, Texas, it is mentioned that the groups Join the Impact MA, Hispanic Black Gay Coalition, and GetEQUAL MA have joined together for the RiseAboveH8 vigil.
- Serial child molester tries to burn lesbians' home because they "don't deserve children". // Empty Closet;May2014, Issue 478, p4
The article reports on the arrest of Braulio Valenzuela, an old registered sex offender, for attempting to burn the house of lesbian couple LaTania Dansey and Norma and their eight children in Miami, Florida.
- Irvine residents harassed by neighbors. Penn, Denise // Lesbian News;May99, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p18
Relates the harassment of a lesbian couple in Irvine, California. Feelings about the incident; Action taken to correct the situation.
- E. Tennessee couple victims of possible hate crime. Jonathan, Blake // Out & About;Oct2010, Vol. 9 Issue 10, p6
The article reports that lesbian couple Carol Ann and Laura Stutte were the victims of arson as a possible hate crime when their house was burned down in Monroe County, Tennessee on September 4, 2010.
- Queer Canadian couple attacked in Paris. Ling, Justin // Capital Xtra (Ottawa);8/16/2012, Issue 246, p11
The article reports that Canadian lesbian couple Marie-Eve Baron and Claire Giroudeau have been attacked by two anti-gay motorists while on vacation in Paris, France.
- Kentucky lesbian couple beaten and attacked with fireworks. Cosens, Stacey // Pink Paper;9/2/2011, p1
The article reports that lesbian couple Misty Turner and Brandy Standifer were attacked with fireworks during Independence Day celebrations in Harlam County, Kentucky in 2011.
- Scott trial postponed until next year. Kuhr, Fred // Xtra (Toronto);11/5/2009, Issue 653, p8
The article reports on the postponement of a trial against Mark Scott, who allegedly assault Oshawa, Ontario couple Anji Dimitriou and Jane Currie until January 2010.
- Lesbian teen couple shot in Texas. Colletta, Jen // Philadelphia Gay News;6/29/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p20
The article reports that Mollie Judith Olgin and Mary Kristene Chapa, who were in a same-sex relationship, were shot in Portland, Texas.