Lesbian parents attacked in Oshawa in front of son
- Oshawa case delayed. Simpson, Cate // Xtra (Toronto);3/11/2010, Issue 662, p8
The article reports a delay in the release of a decision on the case involving Mark Scott, who was charged with assault by Oshawa lesbian couple Jane Currie and Anji Dimitriou.
- RiseAboveH8 vigil head for teen lesbian couple in Texas. Kristofferson, Cathy // Bay Windows;7/5/2012, Vol. 30 Issue 30, p1
The article offers information on the candlelight vigil held in the U.S. against the killing of a teenage lesbian couple in Portland, Texas, it is mentioned that the groups Join the Impact MA, Hispanic Black Gay Coalition, and GetEQUAL MA have joined together for the RiseAboveH8 vigil.
- Irvine residents harassed by neighbors. Penn, Denise // Lesbian News;May99, Vol. 24 Issue 10, p18
Relates the harassment of a lesbian couple in Irvine, California. Feelings about the incident; Action taken to correct the situation.
- Queer Canadian couple attacked in Paris. Ling, Justin // Capital Xtra (Ottawa);8/16/2012, Issue 246, p11
The article reports that Canadian lesbian couple Marie-Eve Baron and Claire Giroudeau have been attacked by two anti-gay motorists while on vacation in Paris, France.
- Kentucky lesbian couple beaten and attacked with fireworks. Cosens, Stacey // Pink Paper;9/2/2011, p1
The article reports that lesbian couple Misty Turner and Brandy Standifer were attacked with fireworks during Independence Day celebrations in Harlam County, Kentucky in 2011.
- Scott trial postponed until next year. Kuhr, Fred // Xtra (Toronto);11/5/2009, Issue 653, p8
The article reports on the postponement of a trial against Mark Scott, who allegedly assault Oshawa, Ontario couple Anji Dimitriou and Jane Currie until January 2010.
- Lesbian teen couple shot in Texas. Colletta, Jen // Philadelphia Gay News;6/29/2012, Vol. 36 Issue 26, p20
The article reports that Mollie Judith Olgin and Mary Kristene Chapa, who were in a same-sex relationship, were shot in Portland, Texas.
- BRADFORD COUPLE FLEE HATE MOB. // Diva;May2003, Issue 84, p24
Reports on how lesbian couple Donna Logan and Emily Kendall were forced to flee their home in Bradford, England when a mob threatened them with violence. Homophobic abuse and vandalism experienced by the couple from their neighbors; West Yorkshire police's vow to catch and prosecute the attackers.
- Let my people kiss. Robinson, Leslie // Between the Lines (10807551);6/23/2011, Issue 1925, p10
In this article the author discusses the discriminatory attitude a security guard at the Target Baseball Field in Minneapolis, Minnesota expressed to the lesbian couple, Taylor Campione and Kelsi Culpepper, during a Minneapolis Twins game on May 27, 2011. She quoted what the security guard told...