- Straight to the POINT. // Daily Mail;8/21/2014, p73
NO UK boots on the ground in Iraq? Are the SAS wearing high heels?
- Empty Boots. Kerrigan, Nancy // Connecticut River Review;Summer2007, p39
The article presents the poem "Empty Boots," by Nancy Kerrigan. First Line: A soldier in camouflage, a young man, Last Line: helmet on the bayonet of her gun.
- Boots on the Ground: A Month with the 82nd Airborne in the
Battle for Iraq (Book). // U.S. Naval Institute Proceedings;Nov2003, Vol. 129 Issue 11, p86
Reviews the book "Boots on the Ground: A Month With the 82nd Airborne in the Battle for Iraq," by Karl Zinsmeister.
- Boots on the Ground. Grand, Kenyon // Teen Ink;Nov2006, Vol. 18 Issue 3, p41
The article reviews the book "Boots on the Ground: A Month With the 82nd Airborne in the Battle for Iraq," by Karl Zinsmeister.
- Obama's Iraq plan: a middle path from a conflicted president. LaFranchi, Howard // Christian Science Monitor;6/19/2014, pN.PAG
So American boots are about to be back on the ground in Iraq -- but no more than a few hundred, and not in a combat role.
- Boots on the Ground, Stories of American Soldiers from Iraq and Afghanistan. Everett, Keith // Infantry;Nov/Dec2005, Vol. 94 Issue 6, p49
The article reviews the book "Boots on the Ground, Stories of American Soldiers From Iraq and Afghanistan," edited by Clint Willis.
- Boots on the Ground. D'Agostino, Joseph A. // Human Events;10/6/2003, Vol. 59 Issue 34, p20
Reviews the book "Boots On the Ground: A Month With the 82nd Airborne in the Battle for Iraq," by Karl Zinsmeister.
- Gasoline price pinch to ease after refineries return to work. Bethel, Amber // New Orleans CityBusiness (1994 to 2008);9/1/2003, Vol. 24 Issue 9, p5
Reports that crude oil refineries are running on empty in the U.S. National average of gasoline price; Impact of the Iraq war on crude oil production in Iraq; Factors affecting the production of oil in Nigeria and Venezuela.
- Mike's H-D Supports Troops With 'Boots From Bikers' // Dealernews;Aug2004, Vol. 40 Issue 8, p72
Reports on Mike's Famous Harley-Davidson's hosting of a Heroes Weekend and launching of Boots From Bikers campaign for U.S. forces in Iraq.
- GULF IN FLAMES. Thomson, Owen // Ralph;Nov2002 Supplement, p54
Focuses on the explosion of oilwells in Kuwait after the invasion of Iraq. Number of oilwells that exploded; Environmental impact of the fires; Information on the work of Boots & Coots to extinguish the fires.