Frick and Frack
- Fully Automated Facilities Expected To Increase By Nearly 20% In 5 years. // Pipeline & Gas Journal;Mar2000, Vol. 227 Issue 3, p4
Cites the findings of a survey of natural gas industry engineering, operations, technicians and project management personnel in the United States. Increase in the number of fully automated compression facilities through 2005.
- Quantity, Variety of Jobs Associated With Drilling Stressed to W.Va. Lawmakers. Ali, Ann // State Journal (WV);8/17/2012, Vol. 28 Issue 32, p10
The article reports on the many and various jobs linked with Marcellus gas drilling in West Virginia and the possibilities for legislators in the area.
- Convergence -- Technology and Events. Ashby, Barry // Industrial Heating;Jan2013, Vol. 81 Issue 1, p10
The article discusses the influence of technological innovations and national events on industrial growth. The development of hydraulic fracturing and horizontal drilling which increased the opportunities in the natural gas and petroleum industries is highlighted. A brief overview on the import...
- A LOOK AT SHALE GAS. Nazhad, Iliad // Canadian Mining Journal;Jan2014, Vol. 135 Issue 1, p37
The article offers information on the extraction of shale gas in the Horn River Basin in British Columbia in Canada. It talks about the basin's unconventional gas potential and expected outcome, advances in horizontal drilling techniques, and the emergence of the unconventional natural gas...
- Shale Gas Exploration Relies Heavily on Key Technologies. Xu Bo // China Chemical Reporter;12/6/2012, Vol. 23 Issue 23, p24
The article discusses the preparedness of China for shale gas exploration. It mentions the key technologies and equipment that can contribute in shale gas development, such as horizontal drilling technologies, horizontal well completion technologies, and fracturing equipment. It adds that...
- Gazprom to drill Vietnam offshore gas in June. // Energy Today (Hungary);04/19/2013, p2
The article reports on the plan of Russian energy company Gazprom to start drilling offshore gas in Vietnam in June 2013.
- IGas gets ready for UK shale gas drilling in Q4. // Energy Today (Hungary);07/11/2013, p1
The article reports that IGas Energy Plc announced on July 10, 2013 that it plans to commence drilling for shale gas in the northwest of England during the fourth quarter of 2013.
- The Give-and-Take of North-Central West Virginia Gas Drilling. TINCHER, SARAH // State Journal (WV);8/29/2014, Vol. 30 Issue 34, p1
No abstract available.
- Super panel pushed to expand drilling. Geman, Ben // Hill;9/7/2011, Vol. 18 Issue 119, p20
The article reports on the move of House Natural Resources Committee Chairman Doc Hastings in pressing the bipartisan supercommittee that will seek 1.5 trillion dollars in deficit cuts to raise revenue by expanding oil-and-gas drilling in the U.S.