- Sprint Nextel Corporation SWOT Analysis. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;
The article presents the profile wireless and wireline communications services provider, Sprint Nextel Corp. It analyses the strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, and threats (SWOT) for the company. Sprint Nextel Corp. has occupied third position in the list of largest telecom providers in the...
- Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis. // Sprint Nextel SWOT Analysis;Jun2008, p1
A company profile of Sprint Nextel Corp., a communications company, offering a range of wireless and wireline communications products and services to individuals, business, and government customers, is presented. An overview of the company is given, along with key facts including contact...
- Company Spotlight: Sprint Nextel Corporation. // MarketWatch: Telecoms;Mar2010, Vol. 9 Issue 3, p13
The article presents a corporate profile for telecommunications company Sprint Nextel Corp. It offers a range of wireless and wireline communications products and services for individuals, businesses and government customers. It provides wireless service in all 50 states in the U.S., as well as...
- Sprint posts better churn, larger loss. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/9/2004, Vol. 23 Issue 6, p8
Reports on the net profit posted by wireless communication service provider Sprint PCS for the fourth quarter of 2003. Attributions to the growth; Total number of direct customer additions in 2003; Financial performance of its affiliates.
- Following steps of major players, regionals grow in Q4. Meyer, Dan // RCR Wireless News;2/14/2005, Vol. 24 Issue 7, p13
Presents information on the financial performance of several wireless telecommunication companies in the U.S. in the fourth quarter of 2004. Number of subscribers of U.S. Cellular Corp.; Increase in revenues of the affiliates of Sprint PCS.
- Financials Take Hit. Kuhl, Craig // Wireless Week;10/1/2005, Vol. 11 Issue 20, p22
Reports on the financial impact of Hurricane Katrina on both national and regional wireless carriers in the U.S. Long term revenue impact of Katrina on the 2006 earning per share of BellSouth; Insurance recovery needed by Sprint Nextel; Cost of deploying technicians from other states, replacing...
- Verizon Wireless edges AT&T in Q1 horse race. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;5/7/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 17, p1
The article reports that Verizon Wireless and AT&T Mobility continued to pummel Sprint Nextel Corp. in customer gains during the first quarter of 2007, but investors appeared encouraged by Sprint Nextel's performance. Verizon again laid claim to the title of the industry's fastest-growing...
- Wireless data worth more than $5B in Q1. Hill, Kelly // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2007, Vol. 26 Issue 19, p8
The article reports that the U.S. wireless data market generated more than $5 billion in revenue during the first quarter of 2007, according to Chetan Sharma Consulting. By the end of the year data may make up as much as 20% of carriers' service revenues. Topics discussed include Verizon...
- Spring pursues middlemen role. Morgan, Bryan // Wireless Week;4/1/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 13, p26
Reports on the Wireless Application Manager platform by Sprint PCS which uses the intelligent deployment of Web services. Developers' means of becoming partners; Reasons the wireless Web has failed; Submission of the J2ME Web services specification to the Java Community Process.