- Some on Right Think Nicaragua's Incursions Into Costa Rica Call for U.S. Attack. Busch, Michael // Foreign Policy in Focus;11/20/2010, p1
A blog about the possible military action against Nicaragua is presented.
- Readers respond. // Crain's Chicago Business;10/18/2010, Vol. 33 Issue 42, p17
The article presents a blog entitled "Fight to seize Illinois House from Madigan turns personal."
- The Hill's CONGRESS BLOG. // Hill;9/23/2008, Vol. 15 Issue 109, p32
A blog is presented discussing the decision of a judge to declare a public lock out from Idaho.
- Today On WWD.COM. // WWD: Women's Wear Daily;12/29/2009, Vol. 198 Issue 133, p2
A blog about the capacity of Las Vegas, Nevada to elaborate its own city center according to its hype is presented.
- on the web. // Saint Charles Avenue;Oct2009, p8
The article announces two new blogs, Joie d'Eve and New to New Orleans, and a newsletter by the MyNewOrleans.com. featuring topics related to the city in Louisiana.
- on the web. // Saint Charles Avenue;Mar2011, p7
The article offers information on the daily blogs related to New Orleans, Louisiana which are featured on the journal's web site including one by Ian McNulty on the city's nightlife, one by Robert Peyton on the fine dining scene, and one by Eve Kidd Crawford on life in the new New Orleans.
- News Briefs 10-4-2010. // UWM Post (Milwaukee, WI);10/4/2010, p14
The article presents a blog on news briefs related to various issues in Wisconsin.
- BEST FROM THE BLOGS. // Crain's Detroit Business;12/12/2011, Vol. 27 Issue 51, p0038
A blog is presented regarding Detroit, Michigan.
- Blogroll. // Canadian Nurse;Jan2012, Vol. 108 Issue 1, p24
The article offers information on three popular nursing blogs: "ONCRN" at www.oncrn.blogspot.com, "At Your Cervix" at atyourcervix.blogspot.com, and "Nurse Story" at nursestory.com.