System Service Is More than Fixing Things
- Service vs. Maintenance Agreements. Lombardi, John // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;8/6/2007, Vol. 231 Issue 14, p54
The article relates the author's perspectives between maintenance and service agreements. Maintenance agreements are arrangements to do a maintenance, wherein customer gets priority service and a discount on repairs and accessories. Service agreements also provide maintenance and priority...
- An Empirical Study on Factors Influencing Marketing of Annual Maintenance Contract of Air-conditioners in Tamil Nadu, India. Roy, Reena; Vaijayanthi, P.; Shreenivasan, K. A.; Kumar, R. R. Arun // Journal of Economic Development, Management, IT, Finance & Marke;Mar2012, Vol. 4 Issue 1, p1
Annual Maintenance Contract (AMC) has become the new magic word for the consumer durable manufactures. AMC enables company to enter a new segment to generate additional revenues on long term basis from their existing customers and also develop an ongoing relationship with them. Purpose of the...
- Swimming Against the Maintenance Agreement Stream. Debien, Suzanne // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;2/17/2014, Vol. 251 Issue 7, p66
A letter to the editor is presented in response to a previous article "Are Maintenance Agreements an Antiquated Program?" in the December 2, 2014 issue.
- Get Better Customer Service. NGO, SHEIRESA // Black Enterprise;Feb2011, Vol. 41 Issue 7, p34
The article teaches consumers who have a problem with a product they purchased how to deal with customer service representatives so they get what they want.
- Make a resolution to sell service contracts. King, Ruth // Snips;Jan2008, Vol. 77 Issue 1, p84
The author offers tips on selling service agreements. She thinks maintenance performed at service-agreement prices should be done at the slower times of the year. She suggests that a service call should be scheduled for each technician's home but stresses that technicians should not work on...
- More Than Service. King, Ruth // Reeves Journal: Plumbing, Heating, Cooling;Oct2014, Vol. 94 Issue 10, p14
The article presents advice on how companies can provide added value to their clients. Topics mentioned include a specific example demonstrating poor customer service when a technician failed to inform the client of a maintenance service agreement provided by the company, ways to avoid receiving...
- Make your showroom shine. // Plumbing & Mechanical;Sep2015, Vol. 33 Issue 7, p56
The article presents suggestion for plumbing contractors on enhancing their showrooms to serve clients better. It is advised to be honest and realistic about price and delivery and provide excellent customer service. It is recommended to partner with manufacturers and make appropriate use of...
- COMMERCIAL Contract Management: A Primer on Strategic Sourcing for Service Contracts. Sollish, Fred; Maddox, Janie // Contract Management;Sep2005, Vol. 45 Issue 9, p8
Looks into the commercial or service contract management sector of the U.S. Definition of strategy; Identification of the three areas of commercial contract management strategy; Establishment of a number of sub-categories related to the nature of their function and described sequentially.
- Preventive maintenance agreements add up. Rosone, Michael C. // Contractor Magazine;Jun2005, Vol. 52 Issue 6, p20
Address the true impact of preventive maintenance (PM) agreements on service providers. Suggestion to truly appreciate the real economic value of a PM account; Advice to truly appreciate the total economic value of a PM agreement; Scope of some PM agreements.