little Leadership - Small Things Make Biggest Difference
- The `permanent' acting leader: Insights from a dying Indian R&D Organization. Mouly, V. Suchitra; Sankaran, Jayaram K. // Leadership Quarterly;Winter99, Vol. 10 Issue 4, p637
Despite its frequent occurrence in educational institutions, the phenomenon of the "acting leader" has not received much attention in the academic literature. Moreover, the extant literature is situated largely in the context of organizations, such as universities, in which interim...
- Peering Into the New Era. Kristie, James // Directors & Boards;Fall91, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p6
The article discusses various reports published within the issue, including the 15th anniversary for corporate leadership and the conceptual framework of being a global leader.
- Leadership Tips. // Executive Leadership;Apr2012, Vol. 27 Issue 4, p1
The article offers tips on leadership, adapted from the book "Problem Solving 101," by Ken Watanabe and articles "What Would Steve Do?" by Rana Foroohar and "Chipotle is Apple," by Matthew Yglesias.
- Developing leaders in an era of change. Harris, Robert L. // Executive Speeches;Jun/Jul96, Vol. 10 Issue 6, p19
Presents a speech delivered by Pacific Gas & Electric Co. vice president Robert L. Harris at Menlo College in Atherton, California on February 8, 1996. Job stability and career mobility; Social responsibility of business; Leadership development programs.
- GREAT BOSSES. // Biz941;Apr2012, p21
The article offers tips on how to be a great leader and employer.
- Understand Your Leadership Style. // Credit Union Management;Feb2012, Vol. 35 Issue 2, p10
The article provides information on various leadership styles such as charismatic, managerial, and directive.
- Editor's Note. McGrath, Debbie // Leadership Excellence Essentials;Apr2014, Vol. 31 Issue 4, p5
An introduction to the journal is presented in which the editor discusses leadership skills in employees.
- Develop Your Organization's Latent Leaders. // Successful Supervisor;Mar2012, Vol. 17 Issue 3, p4
The article offers tips and techniques on how to develop leadership potential in the organization or company.
- FIRST-CLASS COACH. Kennett, Miranda // Management Today;Feb2008, p72
The article presents an answer to a question related to leadership conflict between one's head and heart.