The Great Balancing Act: Preemption, Response, Business Continuity and Crisis Management
- Thinking like a Wolf to Protect the Sheep! Moraca, Bob // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Nov2008, Vol. 45 Issue 11, p64
The article highlights Sunoco's Corporate Security mission and program, led by Bob Moraca. Sunoco is a complex organization in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania with five business units such as refining and marketing petroleum and petrochemicals, retail and marketing, pipelines and product terminal,...
- Pru Offers Internet Adviser Platform. // American Banker;5/22/2001, Vol. 166 Issue 98, p8
Reports on Prudential Financial Planning Services' introduction of PrudentialXpress, a Web service for independent financial distributors. Life insurance policy of the company for clean-risk clients.
- Correction. // American Banker;6/12/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 112, p19
A correction to a story on page 7 of the June 11, 2007 paper is presented.
- Prudential rolls out e-apps to 28,000 IFAs via portals. Cushing, Karl // Computer Weekly;8/1/2002, p4
Reports the decision of Prudential, a financial services firm to roll out electronic life, pensions and investment application in three independent financial adviser. Effect of the issue on the client data; Status of investment bond and term assurance products; Benefits of the Prudential on the...
- Prudential Financial and The Root Launch Weekly Personal Finance Video Series. // Chicago Citizen - South Suburban Edition;2/27/2013, Vol. 32 Issue 17, p4
The article informs that U.S.-based Prudential Financial Inc. and TheRoot.com have partnered for 10 week live video conferencing.
- Pru cements 1,000 homes across Wales. Dixon, Annabe // Estates Gazette;2/1/2014, Issue 1356, p03
The article reports that insurance firm Prudential has collaborated with the Welsh government to launch a social housing program.
- PRU Pressures Low Producers. Jamieson, Dan; Chapelle, Tony // On Wall Street;Oct2002, Vol. 12 Issue 10, p15
Reports on the decision of Prudential to increase its production by heightening its pressures on its lowest quintile producers. Number of representatives of Prudential as of June 30, 2002; Demand of Prudential to its representatives; Feedback from the representatives.
- Correction. // American Banker;10/4/2007, Vol. 172 Issue 192, p18
A correction to the article "Sun Life, Pru Seeking Growth by Bank-Channel Expansions" that was published in the September 26, 2007 issue is presented.
- Pru payouts cut by up to 10% in interim move. Stones, John // Money Marketing;9/12/2002, p5
Reports the move of Prudential to cut payouts. Percentage of reduction; Consideration on the retribution of assets; Use of the cut on unitized with-profits business.