- Security 500 Report Additions and Corrections. // Security: Solutions for Enterprise Security Leaders;Jan2010, Vol. 47 Issue 1, p17
A table is presented that shows additions and corrections to the 2009 Security 500 Benchmarking Survey.
- Training Organizations & Schools. // Las Vegas Business Press (10712186);2006 Book of Lists, p94
The article presents a chart providing the addresses, phone numbers and the important people to contact in several training organizations and schools including Soaring Eagle Enterprises and the University of Phoenix.
- Economic Development Organizations. // njbiz;1/5/2009, Vol. 22 Issue 1, p18
A table is presented that lists the top economic development organizations in New Jersey as of December 2008 including Across Nations Pioneers Inc., Bergen County Economic Development Corp., and Warren County Economic Development Corp.
- Survival Relative to Survival at Current pH. // CO2 Science;2/16/2011, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p10
A chart is presented that shows organism survival relative to survival at current pH, including Mya arenaria and Mytilus edilus.
- Largest Indianapolis-Area Trade and Professional Organizations. // Indianapolis Business Journal;5/15/2006, Vol. 27 Issue 10, p32
A table is presented depicting largest trade and professional organizations in Indianapolis, Indiana.
- For Your Eyes Only. // CRN;1/9/2006, Issue 1178, p39
A chart is presented that informs about the primary benefit of digital rights management for an organization.
- barometer results. // Personnel Today;2/19/2008, p46
A chart is presented that lists the percentage of organization's recognization of another company's qualification, the rate of organizations which pay less tax, and the portion of diversity professionals that need their own association.
- AFTERMARKET PERFORMANCE. // Investment Dealers' Digest;10/16/2006, Vol. 72 Issue 39, p22
Several charts are presented depicting the initial public offering performance of companies in the U.S.
- Security Risk Ratings. // Russia Defence & Security Report;Q3 2011, Issue 3, p20
A chart is presented that lists the security risk ratings with regards to terrorism and crime of the various European countries like Russia, France and Great Britain.