BRISTOL AIRPORT REVEALS VISION FOR TERMINAL
- Stakeholders: Airport expansion, marketing will help Atlantic City take off. LEE, EVELYN // njbiz;11/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p11
The article reports that the expansion of the Atlantic City International Airport in New Jersey would elevate the city's international standing and attract foreign travelers.
- Think small to end big losing trend. // njbiz;11/22/2010, Vol. 23 Issue 47, p14
In this article the author discusses Atlantic City's expansion would not improve business as projected and European tourists will not be attracted to the casinos included in the airport expansion.
- Delay aids new airport's expansion and funding plan. // Airline Business;Aug2011, Vol. 27 Issue 8, p16
The article reports that the expansion of the Dubai International Airport in the United Arab Emirates and the delay of the launch of the Dubai World Central (DWC) airport at Jebel Ali will give more time to develop the plan to make the latter the world's biggest airport.
- Clearer Skies. Newcomb, Tim // Seattle Business;Oct2010, Vol. 21 Issue 10, p16
The article reports on the terminal expansion being conducted by the Bellingham International Airport in Washington state which will commence on November 1, 2010.
- Tendering beckons on Dubai airport jobs. // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;4/16/2004, Vol. 48 Issue 16, p12
Reports on the invitation to submit expressions of interest for the largest package on the Dubai International Airport expansion project in the United Arab Emirates. Scope of the package; Contract awarded to Al-Naboodah Laing; Consultants for the expansion project.
- Room to Breathe in Tokyo. Donoghue, J. A. // Air Transport World;May2006, Vol. 43 Issue 5, p60
The article discusses expansion projects at international airports in Tokyo, Japan. The fourth-busiest airport in the world, Tokyo International Airport is working on a project that involves a fourth runway and a terminal and parking garage. The project is expected to completed by the end of...
- Edmonton International Gets Major Facelift. Niles, Russ // Canadian Aviator;May/Jun2012, Vol. 22 Issue 3, p8
The article discusses the expansion of Edmonton International Airport in Alberta which added thirty four retail businesses and nine gates.
- Downturn hits expansion plans. Gavin, James // MEED: Middle East Economic Digest;2/13/2009, Vol. 53 Issue 7, p30
The article reports on the on-going airport expansion projects in the Middle East amid the global economic crisis. These projects include the construction of Al-Maktoum International airport in Dubai, United Arab Emirates (UAE) and the proposed commercial zones at King Khalid International...
- Park Plaza Now Maldron Hotel. // Hospitality Ireland;Apr2013, Issue 82, p12
The article reports that Park Plaza at the Belfast International Airport in Northern Ireland has been rebranded as Maldron Hotel as part of the overall expansion strategy of Maldron owner Dalata Hotel Group in 2013.