AMCA International's 2008-2009 Event Calendar
- CALENDAR. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Sep2008, Vol. 80 Issue 9, p14
A calendar of events related to corporate assembly of various companies in the U.S. from October 2008 to January 2009 is presented which includes an annual meeting by Air Movement & Control Association International, annual convention and product show,and a symposium on energy-effecient environment.
- AMCA International Hopeful For New Labs. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;10/3/2005, Vol. 226 Issue 5, p5
Reports on the meeting of the China Refrigeration and Air Conditioning Industry Association and Hefei General Machinery Product Inspection Institute in Beijing, China. Significance of the meeting to the Air Movement & Control Association International Inc. (AMCA); Exploration of the possibility...
- Several companies join AMCA ratings program. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;01/25/99, Vol. 206 Issue 4, p96
Reports that the Air Movement and Control Association International (AMCA) announced that several companies are participating in its Certified Ratings Programme. Information on the program; Companies who joined the program and products licensed to use the AMCA Certified Ratings Seal.
- PRESIDENT'S MESSAGE. Neitzel, Emery // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Oct2006 Supplement, Vol. 78, p6
The article presents the message of the president of the Air Movement and Control Association International, Inc. introducing the inaugural edition of the magazine, "InMotion." The magazine is for heating, ventilation and air conditioning (HVAC) professionals who design, specify, purchase,...
- Don't Ignore 'System Effect' // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;5/12/2003, Vol. 219 Issue 2, p18
Focuses on the concept of the system effect factor in fans developed by the Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. in the U.S. Importance of the elbow placement to the performance of the system; Benefits of the system design for the ventilation industry; Factors considered in...
- Numerous Guides and Manuals Available. // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Fall2008 AMCA International, Vol. 80, p8
The article reports on the launching of various guides and manuals by the Air Movement and Control Association International Inc. (AMCA). The initiative aims to help those who design, purchase, and specify air movement and control systems. These include AMCA Publication 503-08 "Fire, Ceiling...
- industry NEWS. Siegel, James J. // Air Conditioning Heating & Refrigeration News;9/15/2003, Vol. 220 Issue 3, p5
Reports developments related to the heating and ventilation industry in the U.S. as of September 2003. Announcement on the annual heating system installation competition sponsored by the National Association of Oil Heating Service Managers; Introduction of a Certified Ratings Program for...
- AMCA International's Certified Ratings Program. BROOKS, JOE; ULLRICH, LISA; IVANOVICH, MICHAEL // Heating/Piping/Air Conditioning Engineering;Jan2015, Vol. 87 Issue 1, p10
The article offers information on the Certified Ratings Program (CRP) of Air Movement and Control Association (AMCA) International Inc. It states that custom products cannot be certified by AMCA whose certification process is accredited by the American Association for Laboratory Accreditation....
- Calendar of Events. // ASHRAE Journal;Sep2011, Vol. 53 Issue 9, Special section p26
A calendar of events for the U.S. area is presented including the 56th annual meeting of the Air Movement & Control Association International Inc. (AMCA), the Technical Seminar, and the AMCA Spring Meetings.