iMedeon Dispatches Software Suite
- iMedeon completes financing, partner agreement. // RCR Wireless News;11/27/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 48, p38
Reports on wireless Web applications provider for mobile workforce management provider iMedeon Inc.'s completion of a second round of venture capital financing and a strategic partnership agreement.
- IMedeon announces first utility customer for iM:Work. // RCR Wireless News;3/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 12, p60
Reports on the launching of the first utility customer of iMedeon Inc. to operate iM:Work, the application suite that will operate 220 megahertz private networks.
- ViryaNet acquires iMedeon. // RCR Wireless News;3/4/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 9, p7
Reports on the shares acquired by Web-based software application provider ViryaNet from iMedeon Inc. Terms of the deal.
- A paperless world. // Electrical Wholesaling;Feb98, Vol. 79 Issue 2, p38
Focuses on the implementation of a secure, Internet-based service called A-D Net. Allowance of communications between A-D's staff, it's distributor's affiliates, vendors and their reps; Cutting of A-D's monthly mailing costs by half; Additions to the system, including features to aid...
- Fluke floats software. Chapman, Kimberly // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p19
Focuses on the release of Network Inspector by Fluke Electronics Canada Incorporated into the software market. Indication that Fluke is known primarily for its LANMeter network test hardware; Features of the Network Inspector; Comments from John McConnell, president of McConnell Consulting...
- Open text informs enterprise. Neshevich, Carol // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features Livelink Version 8.0 from Open Text Corporation. Examination of Livelink from three workspaces; Indepth look at the aims of Version 8.0; Comments from senior vice president of marketing and cooperative development for the Waterloo, Ontario, Canada based company.
- Cognos ships SAP query tool. Gruske, Carolyn // Network World;05/08/98, Vol. 8 Issue 9, p25
Features the Cognos Accelerator for SAP, a support user tool from Cognos Incorporated. Aims of the system; Comments from Brigette Haynes, director of business development at Cognos.
- Netscape's helpers. Eddy, Andy // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p1
Presents information on the computer software Communicator Version 5.0, from the Netscape Communications Corporation, which is manufactured under the name of Mozilla. What Mozilla contributors are working on; Response of Netscape to the Internet Explorer browser from the Microsoft Corporation;...
- Bay reveals more Optivity 9.0 details. Duffy, Jim // Network World;06/22/98, Vol. 15 Issue 25, p17
Presents information on the computer software Optivity Version 9.0, by Bay Networks Incorporated. Features of the software; Information on an application included in the software; Benefits of the software to users; Price of the software.