Handspring, Glenayre, SkyTel Connect
- Glenayre partners with PhoneOnline.com. // RCR Wireless News;10/23/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 43, p24
Reports on the strategic relationship entered into by Glenayre Technologies with PhoneOnline.com, a wireless development and professional services firm, to support interoperability between PhoneOnline's BlueMoon mobile software technology framework and Glenayre's @activeLink two-way wireless...
- MobileSys partners with paging firms. // RCR;06/19/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 25, p8
Announces the launch of MobileSys Inc.'s MobileSys Network in June 2000 as it made partnerships with WebLink Wireless Inc. and Glenayre Technologies Inc. to expand its enterprise data solution to wireless networks.
- SkyTel Employs New Strategy. // Wireless Week;11/20/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 47, p30
Reports that Strategy.com, a MicroStrategy Inc. subsidiary and SkyTel, a WorldCom company, have entered a business relationship to provide news content to wireless customers.
- News Briefs. // RCR Wireless News;12/11/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 50, p3
Presents news briefs related to the wireless communication industry as of December 11, 2000. Launch of low-priced two-way messaging service plan eChat by SkyTel Corp.; Contract of WebLink Wireless Inc. with Notify Technology Corp.; Release of a mobile travel guide by Mobilocity Inc.; Strategic...
- Glenayre offers paging agent program to service shops, dealers. // Mobile Radio Technology;Jan1998, Vol. 16 Issue 1, p48
Focuses on Glenayre Technologies' decision to seek two-way radio service shops and dealers to become sales agents for the company's paging transmitters and terminals.
- Glenayre, Not Kreskin, Reveals Strong `ESP.'. Alleven, Monica // Wireless Week;02/21/2000, Vol. 6 Issue 8, p22
Deals with the increase on the sales of Glenayre Technologies company due to its enhanced service platforms over the fiscal year 1998. Impact of the sales increase on the company; Factors which contributed to the company's sales increase; Action taken by the company to fit the paging...
- Glenayre Rides Road To Recovery. Marek, Sue // Wireless Week;11/12/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 46, p34
Reports that Glenayre Technologies Inc. is once again attempting to remake itself by becoming a unified comunications platform provider in the fast-changing telecommunications sector. Wireless carriers that Glenayre is targeting; Glenayre's carrier customers which deployed unified communications...
- Glenayre rises to the call. // Business North Carolina;Jul95, Vol. 15 Issue 7, p33
Profiles Glenayre Technologies as the dominant provider of switches and transmitters that make up the world's paging infrastructure. Shares in the switch and transmitter markets; Roots traced to Ardizzone and Hurley; Stock gains blistering; Glenayre's earnings; Growth of market for pagers.
- Glenayre to market CNET as Glenayre Options. // RCR;03/09/98, Vol. 17 Issue 10, p8
Reports on the annoucement by Glenayre Technologies Incorporated, that all products made by its CNET subsidiary will be marketed and sold under the Glenayre Options brand. Details on CNET's operations; What is integrated in Glenayre Options packages.