- Treo e-mail options to grow. Nobel, Carmen // eWeek;7/21/2003, Vol. 20 Issue 29, p29
Handspring Inc. is keeping its bases covered when it comes to e-mail support for its Treo 600 device, which is due in the fall, as of July 21, 2003. The Mountain View, California, company last week unveiled several remote access data options for the Treo 600, which combines a phone and the Palm...
- short takes. // Wireless Week;1/21/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 3, p32
Presents news in wireless communication business as of January 21, 2002. Deal between Handspring Inc. and mm02; Hardware manufacturers that is working with Palm to provide compatible Bluetooth hardware development kits; Enhancements to Neomar Inc.'s server and handheld software development program.
- BITS. // Wireless Week;9/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 33, p16
Presents an update on the telecommunications industry as of September 16, 2002. Availability of NeedTEXT Shell Enterprise Server from Epoch Integration for U.S. customers; Statistics on worldwide shipments of handheld devices for the first and second quarters of 2002; Information on General...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;12/16/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 43, p12
Presents news briefs on the telecommunication industry as of December 16, 2002. Agreement of Dobson Communications Corp. with Convergys Corp. for an outsourcing billing services; Price offered by Handspring for its Treo 180 communicators; Approval of the use of Lightbridge Prepay billing...
- BITS. // Wireless Week;5/20/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 20, p20
Presents news briefs on technology and wireless services in the U.S. as of May 2002. Features of Handspring Inc.'s Corporate Desktop Edition wireless e-mail service; Partnership of Roadside Telematics Corp. with CUE Corp.
- Good Things Come to Those Who Wait. Weinstein, Josh // Pharmaceutical Executive;Mar2001, Vol. 21 Issue 3, p144
Presents information on telecommunication devices to be introduced in June or July of 2001. Capability of Handspring's Visor phone; Features of Motorola's Accompli line of combination cellular phone.
- Handspring VisorPhone. Carnoy, David // Fortune;Summer2001 Special Issue, Vol. 143 Issue 13, p169
Evaluates the Handspring VisorPhone wireless telephone. Design; Key features; Service and support.
- Handspring, Palm elevate competition with price cuts. // RCR Wireless News;5/21/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 21, p27
Reports on the competition between Handspring Inc. and Palm Inc. over the marketing of their wireless telecommunication products in 2001. Announcement of services and software applications for personal digital assistants by Handspring; Stock price of both companies as of May 15, 2001.
- Widening Losses, Additional Cuts. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;7/23/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 30, p4
Presents news briefs on telecommunication companies in the United States as of July 2001. Measures taken by Handspring Inc. to address its losses; Information on the restructuring plan of Crown Castle International Corp.; Decrease in stocks of Motient Corporation.