Report: Increase In Personal Solutions
- Luxury Brands Aim for Multi-Billion Dollar Revenues from the Mobile Handset Market. // Portable Design;Sep2008, Vol. 14 Issue 9, p13
The article focuses on the projected multi-billion dollar revenues for luxury brands of mobile handset in the communications industry in the U.S. market in 2009-2013. ABI Research Inc. discloses on the foreseen revenues from luxury branded handsets, estimating revenue to exceed $11 billion in...
- Report predicts 84,000 cell sites by 2001. // Cellular Business;Jul97, Vol. 14 Issue 7, p18
Presents Allied Business Intelligence Inc.'s report on wireless antenna markets indicating that the number of cellular sites worldwide is expected to skyrocket from 50,000 n fiscal 1996 to 84,000 by year 2001.
- Home Broadband: Fixed Wireless Will Challenge. // SDM: Security Distributing & Marketing;May2001, Vol. 31 Issue 6, p19
Presents a study of the Allied Business Intelligence on the use of fixed broadband services in Oyster Bay, New York. Efforts of the Multichannel Multipoint Distribution Service and Broadband Wireless Access manufacturers to increase subscribers of the service; Advantages of the system on...
- Feature-Rich Wireless Devices Catching On. // Business Communications Review;Feb2003, Vol. 33 Issue 2, p6
Focuses on the market research on wireless devices conducted by Allied Business Intelligence in the U.S. Increase in the worldwide market for replacement handsets; Need for wireless service providers to increase average revenue per unit.
- WLL could top 100M by 2006. // RCR;11/02/98, Vol. 17 Issue 44, p29
Predicts that wireless local loop services may reach 100 million subscribers at the end of 2006. Report by Allied Business Intelligence Inc. on subscriber base increase; Costs per line for urban and rural lines.
- Wireless local loop to mushroom. // Quality;Jan99, Vol. 38 Issue 1, p17
Reports that wireless local loop (WLL), fixed wireless systems set up in cells, is approaching its promise as the year 2000 nears. Comments from Larry Swasey, senior wireless analyst at Allied Business Intelligence Inc.; Price-per-line.
- Wireless local loop touted by analysts. // RCR;04/14/97, Vol. 16 Issue 15, p22
Reports that Allied Business Intelligence's Wireless World Strategic Outlook: 1997 report contends wireless loop technology in Oyster Bay, New York, could help to bring telephone service to regions where landline service is unreliable or nonexistent. Impact of the provision of this service on...
- Bluetooth poised for growth in several industries. // RCR Wireless News;10/21/2002, Vol. 21 Issue 42, p15
Reports on the findings of a study by Allied Business Intelligence company on the growth of Bluetooth wireless technology. Applications of the Bluetooth technology; Increase of Bluetooth shipments as of 2002.
- In-Stat Market Snapshot. // Wireless Week;2/4/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 5, p18
Presents a graph on the financial performance of wireless messaging market in the U.S.