Redirecting The Course Of Action
- AirFlash introduces service using Inktomi engine. // RCR;04/03/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 14, p15
Reports on AirFlash Inc.'s wireless communication service.
- Mobile portals on the rise. Gohring, Nancy // Telephony;07/05/99, Vol. 237 Issue 1, p26
Provides information on AirFlash wireless company. Description of the wireless portal service it offers; Other services provided by the company; How the wireless service works.
- AirFlash launches service in U.S. // RCR;08/28/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 35, p28
Reports on wireless application service provider AirFlash Inc.'s launch of its AirFlash Wireless Services in the United States.
- AirFlash tries different wireless portal approach. Bruno, Antony // RCR;07/05/99, Vol. 18 Issue 27, p23
Reports on AirFlash.com Inc., a privately held Silicon Valley, California start-up firm. Offer of the service bureau AirFlash to wireless voice carriers; Adoption of a different approach to the wireless portal market.
- Airflash unveils interactive SMS location service. // RCR Wireless News;2/19/2001, Vol. 20 Issue 8, p60
Reports on the interactive short message location service unveiled by Airflash, a wireless location technology developer, which it claims to be the first within the wireless industry.
- Excite-ment in the air. Quinton, Brian // Telephony;09/27/99, Vol. 237 Issue 13, p16
Reports on the deal between Excite@Home and wireless portal Air Flash. Benefits offered to wireless users; Strategy of Excite@Home; Significance of location-based information to the operations of Excite@Home.
- Smaller Players In 'Merge-Or-Die' Frenzy. McCall, Margo // Wireless Week;4/22/2002, Vol. 8 Issue 16, p20
Reports on the merger between small wireless companies in the U.S.. Reasons for the merger deals; Views on the consolidation between Webraska and AirFlash; Companies acquired by InPhonic; Aim of the deals. INSET: Some Recent Deals.
- Wireless Data's Split Personality. Galatowitsch, Sheila // Wireless Week;01/29/2001, Vol. 7 Issue 5, p26
Discusses the inclusion of entertainment content in the wireless Internet services of carriers in the United States. Benefits of personalizing wireless Internet services; Details on the deal between SmartServ Online Inc. and TheFirstNews.com; Information on the partnership between nGAme Ltd....
- AirFlash launches partner program. // RCR Wireless News;9/25/2000, Vol. 19 Issue 39, p38
Reports the launching of Strategic Location-Relevant Partner Program, a location service system by Airflash in Saratoga, California.